MyGig Security Code :( - Dodge Nitro Forum
Dodge Nitro Dodge Nitro

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > Audio/ Video/ Navigation / Electronics Discussion

Audio/ Video/ Navigation / Electronics Discussion Discuss the Nitro A/V and navigation system here, along with other items such as custom installations, alarms, radar detectors, etc.

Dodge-Nitro.com is the premier Dodge Nitro Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2012, 06:55 PM

Post MyGig Security Code :(

I bought this item off of ebay:
Jeep Dodge Chrysler OEM MyGig Radio DVD SIRIUS REN RBZ HIGH SPEED P05091201AC | eBay

It says it is unlocked, but when I installed it, with a lockpick I had bought also, it asked for a security code. I tried 1234 and 1111 but I'm afraid to just "try" more and have it lock itself out. Any ideas?

Serial number is T00AM2851T5870
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2012, 04:38 AM

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to see that you joined under these circumstances. My suggestion would be to contact the seller on ebay. He should have given you the code when you purchased it. This is not the first time I have heard of this. When purchasing a MyGig from anyone, always ask first if the code is available. If he can't give it to you, there has to be a reason. Your only alternative would be to take it to the dealer and see if they can help you.

MODS: Sunroof; S/S Nerf Bars; Mopar CAI, Pedal Kit, Chrome Rear License Plate Brow, Chrome Exterior Package, Production Style Cross Bars, Deluxe Molded Splash Guards, Cargo Security Cover, Door Sills & 3.7L Emblem; Media Center 430; Kicker Speakers, Sub and Amps; Carbon Fiber Dash Kits; Heated Katzkin Leather.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > Audio/ Video/ Navigation / Electronics Discussion