Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Another newbie!

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  rickaren 
#1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would say hi. I live in Colorado and just bought an 08 SLT for the wife. Our financial situation has changed so had to trade in a car I loved so the wife could have something more economy wise. But, got a great deal IMO. Again, a black 08 SLT, with 6400 miles for $19,000. I do want to try some upgrades for a little more performance like a CAI and maybe a chip. Can anyone direct me to any good chips out there for these Mopar SUV's? I am new to the Mopar stuff but have played with HPTuners for my Chevy products and other chips for my Ford Powerstroke. Just at a glance, saw this advertised http://www.gfchips.com/dodgenitro.aspx. From what I am seeing, not much out there unless ya care to tear into the motor.
Thanks in advance

#2 ·
Welcome and hope we can help you out here. Just look around maybe we have something new that will help not being a MOPAR fan in the past. Enjoy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.