Top 10 Cars of the 2013 Detroit Auto Show - Dodge Nitro Forum
Dodge Nitro Dodge Nitro

» Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro News & Polls > Dodge Nitro News

Dodge Nitro News This section contains news related to the Dodge Nitro and Dodge Nitro SRT (concept) - It also contains site related news, so be sure to check this section often. Only Administrators may start topics in this section.

Dodge-Nitro.com is the premier Dodge Nitro Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 10:58 AM

Top 10 Cars of the 2013 Detroit Auto Show

As has become the tradition, there was no shortage of big debuts at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show.

Ranging from concepts so bold they border on absurdity to production cars that kept enthusiasts clicking, this is AutoGuide.com's list of the top 10 cars unveiled during the North American International Auto Show.

More: Top 10 Cars of the 2013 Detroit Auto Show on AutoGuide.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2013, 09:00 PM

I remember seeing the Jeep Grand Cherokke SRT, which I now remember is one of my favorites at the auto show. Apart from the Maserati Quattroporte, the Jeep sophistication with off-road characteristics, which Jeep is known for. I have driven a Jeep in the past, and could still recall the power in my hands whenever I go off the road. It was an experience. With the sleek style of Jeep Grand Cherokke, I wonder if I would be more willing to bring it off the road? It looks very stylish to bring it on dirty and rough roads.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro News & Polls > Dodge Nitro News