Nitro Caliper Covers - Page 2 - Dodge Nitro Forum
Dodge Nitro Dodge Nitro

» Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension

Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension Bling? Offset? Dish? Get it all here.

Dodge-Nitro.com is the premier Dodge Nitro Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 10:12 AM

Thank you. That is what this forum is all about - a place to share ideas. What color is your body? I saw the red ones advertised on a Mustang - I never thought to consider another color.

MODS: Sunroof; S/S Nerf Bars; Mopar CAI, Pedal Kit, Chrome Rear License Plate Brow, Chrome Exterior Package, Production Style Cross Bars, Deluxe Molded Splash Guards, Cargo Security Cover, Door Sills & 3.7L Emblem; Media Center 430; Kicker Speakers, Sub and Amps; Carbon Fiber Dash Kits; Heated Katzkin Leather.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2013, 02:22 AM

Dodge Nitro Detonator / Heat / SE / SXT / Shock 2010, Full Set (4) Caliper Covers by MGP®. Fits wheels 17" and larger. Upgrade the appearance of your calipers, reduce their operating temperature, and reduce the amount of brake dust on your wheels with these caliper covers. These quality, aerospace aluminum covers are the smart alternative to painting your calipers, and come in your choice of finish. Everything is included for an easy installation.
------------------------------
Old 05-01-2013, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyyy2586 View Post
Dodge Nitro Detonator / Heat / SE / SXT / Shock 2010, Full Set (4) Caliper Covers by MGP®. Fits wheels 17" and larger. Upgrade the appearance of your calipers, reduce their operating temperature, and reduce the amount of brake dust on your wheels with these caliper covers. These quality, aerospace aluminum covers are the smart alternative to painting your calipers, and come in your choice of finish. Everything is included for an easy installation.
Welcome to the forum. Tell us about your Nitro.

MODS: Sunroof; S/S Nerf Bars; Mopar CAI, Pedal Kit, Chrome Rear License Plate Brow, Chrome Exterior Package, Production Style Cross Bars, Deluxe Molded Splash Guards, Cargo Security Cover, Door Sills & 3.7L Emblem; Media Center 430; Kicker Speakers, Sub and Amps; Carbon Fiber Dash Kits; Heated Katzkin Leather.
Old 06-13-2013, 04:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to stanletmontena Send a message via Skype™ to stanletmontena
Hey nice ride there, I liked the mod as well as both the wheels.. But I liked the first wheel in the photo much better.

Last edited by stanletmontena; 07-06-2013 at 06:06 AM.
Old 03-06-2014, 04:38 PM

I believe there were 2 different brake sizes for the front and rear wheels in Dodge Nitro 2007-2010. The SE and SXT came with 17" wheels and had smaller brakes. The R/T came with 20" wheels and had larger brakes. At least in the EU (export) versions.

If I want to buy this covers for my 2008 SXT, will it fit?

Last edited by ParadiseSeeker; 03-07-2014 at 02:12 AM.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:41 PM

I believe that there are two different rotor sizes; one slightly smaller than the other. But I'm not sure if all of the calipers are the same size. The way that they mount, I do not believe that this small difference would be an issue.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension