Dodge Nitro Forum banner

NITRO Owners Photos & Video from around the World!

540K views 314 replies 36 participants last post by  rickaren 
#1 ·
Man I want one now :)

#161 ·
Dodge Nitro 4WD Creek Crossing

Uploaded on Feb 22, 2008

Yep...does what I want it to!!! Best City SUV out there and still does off road!

#162 ·
Dodge Nitro Off Road Hill Climb

Uploaded on Jun 7, 2010

It doesn't look like much, but it's a fairly steep hill outside of Rexburg Idaho. It had just rained so it was pretty wet sand too.

#164 ·
Dodge Nitro Off-Roading and Burnout

Uploaded on Jun 4, 2008

my dodge nitro going off-roading and doing burnouts

#166 ·

Uploaded on Jun 10, 2009

On this episode, we have a look at Alpine's flagship demo car built by PHATT Audio Concepts, the Dodge Nitro.

#167 ·

Uploaded on Jul 20, 2009

Video footage of the VantagePoint Concepts team wrapping a Dodge Nitro with a Detroit Tigers theme.

#168 ·

Uploaded on Sep 18, 2007

Spot americano di Dodge Nitro che mostra il pratico e innovativo sistema di ausilio di carico LOAD'N GO.

#169 ·

New Dodge Nitro. Power Zone
Uploaded on Sep 18, 2007

La nonna tarda ad aprire la porta e la nipote marchiata con il logo dell'ariete Dodge apre la porta a testate...

#170 ·

Uploaded on Jul 2, 2010

Black Silver 2010 - 12 Passenger Dodge Nitro - Jet Door - Lambo front Doors - One of a kind in Australia.

#172 ·

Uploaded on May 12, 2007

Ron Zarowitz, Senior Manager, tells why Dodge built the Nitro to give customers "hot fudge" in a segment filled with vanilla.

#173 ·
2007 Dodge Nitro SUV, Pricing

Uploaded on May 12, 2007

Ron Zarowitz, Senior Manager, gives the pricing for the Dodge Nitro.

#175 ·
Asleep at the Wheel, Nitro Driver Tangles with Ford F-250

Apr. 16, 2016

A Dodge Nitro slammed into an unoccupied pickup truck on Pulliam St. near Wok and Rice and the Poe St. intersection early Saturday afternoon.

According to San Angelo police, the driver of an orange Nitro was traveling eastbound on Pulliam and admitted he fell asleep at the wheel. The Nitro left the roadway and slammed into a parked Ford F-250. The impact pushed the Ford-250 about 300 feet down the street and rolled over a street sign, police said.

The driver of the Nitro was trapped because of a pole in the way of the driver’s side door. The driver was able to escape the crumpled Nitro through the passenger’s side door just as emergency personnel arrived. Police report there were no injuries. Citations may be pending. The investigation is looking to determine if the sleepy Nitro driver was traveling at an unsafe speed. The crash happened at 1 p.m.

Read more: Asleep at the Wheel, Nitro Driver Tangles with Ford F-250
Copyright © Hyde Interactive, Inc.

#181 ·

Published on Sep 7, 2016

Hey guys this is a short clip of my car its a 2008 dodge nitro sxt 3.7litre 160kw. I've had this car for 8 years now and iam the first and only owner and will be its only owner because iam keeping it till it dies.