Performance Parts - Page 2 - Dodge Nitro Forum
Performance Discussion & Modifications Discuss any performance modifications and add-ons here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 08:05 PM

Send a message via MSN to FINCH Send a message via Yahoo to FINCH
Re: Performance Parts

Hey gang. wondering if anyone has found some clear tail lights for the Nitro yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 06:19 AM

Finch,

I've asked around on this one because I too am interested in some alteza (sp) type tail lights and as far as I know there is nothing made yet. If you've ever taken yours off, the nitro has a little bar that holds the three tail light bulbs together, so any modification will have to fit that.
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-20-2007, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CentralOregonNitro
If the nitro and the Liberty have the same engine it should be possible to get a Liberty intake. But I am not sure that the Liberty has a MAF sensor though. Looked at the intakes on the net and didn't see any MAF sensor adapters on them.
you will have to cut the liberty intake to make it work like I did. the manifold opening on the nitro is not in the same place as the liberty. Also you will have to drill a hole in the intake tube for the maf sensor. overall it works nicely and looks good you just gotta be handy with a hacksaw and drill.

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 04-05-2007, 11:17 PM

k&n air filter for 4.0,3.7, and 2.8 L4 dsl(what ever that is?) part #33-2363
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskannitro
k&n air filter for 4.0,3.7, and 2.8 L4 dsl(what ever that is?) part #33-2363
Where have you found these? I can't seem to locate any in-stock anywhere.
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 07:55 AM

I just found out that Eastway Dodge, is now working o a group buy for a direct fit JBA headers for the 3.7L.

They still need one more person to sign on before they go ahead. I looked at the price and it is a good one.

I don't know of the website for them, but you can e-mail to [email protected]. Or try Googling them.

Ken
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-23-2007, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenCary
I just found out that Eastway Dodge, is now working o a group buy for a direct fit JBA headers for the 3.7L.

They still need one more person to sign on before they go ahead. I looked at the price and it is a good one.

I don't know of the website for them, but you can e-mail to [email protected]. Or try Googling them.

Ken
I found the website for Eastway Dodge: http://www.fivestardealers.ca/eastway/

They are in Canada, but will take orders from the US.
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 10:51 PM

is turbo a possibility?

i havent recieved my nitro yet so i cant be sure but many people have stated that the 3.7ltr engine from the nitro is the same as the jeep liberty and the only available petrol option here in aus, what i was wondering was if this is the case do any companies make a turbo kit for the liberty. Surely they would be able to adapt it to the nitro if they are the same engine. I know one company did but they stopped making them a while ago.
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 08:11 AM

we have become a vendor on these forums and would like to start making parts for you. we have sway bar links and a cold air intake for the 4.0, but we are working on one for the 3.7 we also carry upgraded sway bar links for the nitros

thanks
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 09-02-2007, 10:55 PM
acx

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
we have become a vendor on these forums and would like to start making parts for you. we have sway bar links and a cold air intake for the 4.0, but we are working on one for the 3.7 we also carry upgraded sway bar links for the nitros

thanks

Those swaybar links look damn good. I'll be saving my pennies for them for my R/T which should be here in 2 weeks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > Performance Discussion & Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in