Dodge Nitro Projector Headlamps & Repair - Page 2 - Dodge Nitro Forum
Interior/Exterior Appearance & Modifications Discuss interior / exterior modifications, customizations, etc. here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 65 (permalink) Old 12-26-2009, 05:45 AM

great subject rickaren...they are really kewl!

too bad here we can't install them due to the different certifications
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudyoz View Post
great subject rickaren...they are really kewl!

too bad here we can't install them due to the different certifications
Lovely I so need a pair of these myself. But really wanting Bilsteins first Stalling as I need a trusted person to help me fit them.
post #13 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 06:19 PM

These are the versions I want

Rick, just out of interest there appears to be a gap on the trim panel above the front bumper. Its the one piece trim that sits below the headlights. Did you install this back properly?

post #14 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 09:50 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick View Post
These are the versions I want

Rick, just out of interest there appears to be a gap on the trim panel above the front bumper. Its the one piece trim that sits below the headlights. Did you install this back properly?
Good Eye! Yes I did not notice it after-the-fact (picture taking) and when I did I removed the top push plugs holding the grille and found I had pinched the side marker wiring harness on the right side and that kept the bottom from a flush mount as well as the right side too. Guess I was in a hurry, but really this is a two hour install or less, and this fix was five minutes or less. Didn't think anyone would notice except me! Wrong again!

Thanks for your post!

Frederick check out my other Thread on this lights if you have not already:
https://www.dodge-nitro.com/forums/f1...eadlamps-4573/

Rick

Nitro Year: 2007 (1 of 91,815 sold in 07)
Nitro Model: R/T 4X4 Stone White
CAT-BACK Exhaust, CAI, Projector Head Lamps
Fully-Equipped w/all factory options
post #15 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 07:58 PM

Good Eye! Yes I did not notice it after-the-fact (picture taking) and when I did I removed the top push plugs holding the grille and found I had pinched the side marker wiring harness on the right side and that kept the bottom from a flush mount as well as the right side too. Guess I was in a hurry, but really this is a two hour install or less, and this fix was five minutes or less. Didn't think anyone would notice except me! Wrong again!

Thanks for your post!

Frederick check out my other Thread on this lights if you have not already:
https://www.dodge-nitro.com/forums/f1...eadlamps-4573/
Thanks for the write up and the advise about masking the prone areas with painter tape a very good idea.
I really need a pair of those headlights

That link comes back here?
post #16 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Thanks for the write up and the advise about masking the prone areas with painter tape a very good idea.

Sorry for the confusion Frederick, but I created TWO Threads on Nitro Projector Headlamps on purpose.

ONE about these types of lights, how they look installed; four options available; warranty and price.

TWO is if are considering purchasing them or have, how to install them.

I will edit both Threads to make this more clear. Thanks again for your comments.

Fredrick weather here in Indiana has not been the norm this year. I was in a hurry to take pictures the same night as my hurry-up install with snow in the forecast. I really didn't notice the grille was not properly installed until I noticed the right upper side had a gap and by correcting that it corrected headlamp alignment also. Usually Winter doesn't start so cold here, but I ended up installing a special ordered patio storm door(s) when the high temp was 14 degrees!

Rick

post #17 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-20-2010, 10:05 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:

Sorry for the confusion Frederick, but I created TWO Threads on Nitro Projector Headlamps on purpose.

ONE about these types of lights, how they look installed; four options available; warranty and price. https://www.dodge-nitro.com/forums/f1...html#post10102 (This Thread)

TWO is if are considering purchasing them or have, how to install them. https://www.dodge-nitro.com/forums/f1...eadlamps-4573/

I will edit both Threads to make this more clear. Thanks again for your comments.

Fredrick weather here in Indiana has not been the norm this year. I was in a hurry to take pictures the same night as my hurry-up install with snow in the forecast. I really didn't notice the grille was not properly installed until I noticed the right upper side had a gap and by correcting that it corrected headlamp alignment also. Usually Winter doesn't start so cold here, but I ended up installing a special ordered patio storm door(s) when the high temp was 14 degrees!

Rick

post #18 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-28-2010, 04:59 PM

Can you get halos for fog too?
post #19 of 65 (permalink) Old 10-28-2010, 05:07 PM

Yes you can get Halos for foglight also
post #20 of 65 (permalink) Old 11-16-2010, 03:12 AM

Cool My projector hid headlamp not workin well..

H.I.D Headlamp with halo bi xenon on ebay (...HELP...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi plz someone help me..

i bougth this from ebay.
2 SET HID 07+ DODGE NITRO CCFL HALO PROJECTOR HEADLIGHT - eBay (item 360299500559 end time Oct-10-10 13:08:49 PDT)
when ill contect them to the original harnest the ligts will only work peopertly when the car is not running.. but when ill start the car they only work for about 10 sec then they are flickering for a wile then they go off.
t
pls some one help me.. with som diagram how i chuld conect the cabels or so on..

im from Norway so my inglish writining is not so werry good

p.s
the firm ill bougth the hid lamps from send me digital ballasts but this do not work either..

My car is an Dodge Nitro SXT 4x4 2007 with europ version diesel 2.8 L 177 hp and 460 nm of tork.

If i install ballast from 35W to 50W then they work but not good a bit flickering in the rigth side..

my car comes with an H4 Socet with 55W/60W bulbs standard..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > Interior/Exterior Appearance & Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in