mud flaps ..simple I DONT THINK SO... - Dodge Nitro Forum
Interior/Exterior Appearance & Modifications Discuss interior / exterior modifications, customizations, etc. here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-26-2007, 06:42 PM Thread Starter

Smile mud flaps ..simple I DONT THINK SO...

Well i found a guy selling 4 mud flaps
$33.00 plus shipping (on Ebay go figure)
well they showed up and i looked at the part number and they are for a dodge ram/durango/dakota , he is selling them stating they will fit a nitro ummmmm i beg to differ... "he states that these will fit"..................
"WELL I BEG TO DIFFER" ..
HE STATS "THE ONES THAT FIT THE NITRO ARE THE DELUXE MODLE" ....
THOSE are $66.00 a set....the one's he is selling these are the stock flat molded ones that fit the full size ram dakota and durango($23.00 a pair)
......oh i forgot to tell you i have worked for CHRYSLER/DODGE for the past 15 years !!!!!!!!!!! need help let me know........
the nitro mud flap part number is 82210238..........
......NOT 82208962 THESE FIT A FULL SIZE RAM/DURANGO/DAKOTA

HAVE A NICE DAY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-30-2007, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONE WHITE NITRO
Well i found a guy selling 4 mud flaps
$33.00 plus shipping (on Ebay go figure)
well they showed up and i looked at the part number and they are for a dodge ram/durango/dakota , he is selling them stating they will fit a nitro ummmmm i beg to differ... "he states that these will fit"..................
"WELL I BEG TO DIFFER" ..
HE STATS "THE ONES THAT FIT THE NITRO ARE THE DELUXE MODLE" ....
THOSE are $66.00 a set....the one's he is selling these are the stock flat molded ones that fit the full size ram dakota and durango($23.00 a pair)
......oh i forgot to tell you i have worked for CHRYSLER/DODGE for the past 15 years !!!!!!!!!!! need help let me know........
the nitro mud flap part number is 82210238..........
......NOT 82208962 THESE FIT A FULL SIZE RAM/DURANGO/DAKOTA

HAVE A NICE DAY
Ok, have a look at the Mopar site: http://www.mopar.com/ and check out the accessories for the '07 Dodge Nitro!
There are two kinds of mud flaps/splash guards (specifically) for the Nitro:

1) part number 82208962 - Splash Guards, Flat Molded, Black, front or rear, with raised Ram's Head logo; for use on 4X4 vehicles and 4X4 trucks without Dual Rear Wheels, $15
2)a part number 82210238 - Splash Guards, Deluxe Molded, Molded Front Splash Guard, $39
2)b part number 82210239 - Splash Guards, Deluxe Molded, Molded Rear Splash Guard, $39

And a nice day to you too!

Fenrir.no
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T 4x4 4.0L * Inferno Red * 20" Mopar Wheels * All leather int. * Sunroof * 6-disc in-dash * Sirius * 6+1 Premium Infinity sound * Luxury int. appliques * Chrome front accent * Mopar chrome nerf * Chrome Nitro door sills * All around smoke wind def. * Tow pkg. * Dodge Ram hood ornament * Color matched hood/trunk lifts * Color matched front/rear premium splash guards *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > Interior/Exterior Appearance & Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in