My Nitro Now Has MEGA CHROME!!! - Dodge Nitro Forum
Interior/Exterior Appearance & Modifications Discuss interior / exterior modifications, customizations, etc. here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 06:00 AM Thread Starter

My Nitro Now Has MEGA CHROME!!!

Ok so I finally got of my butt and got my Chrome tail Light Bezels and Chrome Fuel Door from Pentastar Parts today and i must say they look great!!

Big thanks to Pentastar Parts, as usual you have great stuff...i also picked up a nice camo Dodge Hat too..I just cant help myself!

So anyway, here is some pics of my Nitro now...let me know what you think!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 06:01 AM Thread Starter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 08:05 AM

Nice!!!

Maybe some chrome Nerf Bars (tubular steps) and a bull bar for the front and you are complete.

Looks good.

2007 Nitro R/T, Chrome Bug Deflector , In Channel Vent Guards, Stainless Bull Bar and Nerf Bars.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 04:50 PM

Missed these !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcsallan View Post
Nice!!!

Maybe some chrome Nerf Bars (tubular steps) and a bull bar for the front and you are complete.

Looks good.
I think the chrome bug deflector, chrome rear door pillar cap,chrome/stainless door molding caps,chrome license plate frame,chrome tail pipe extender and chrome 3' rear Rhino bar were overlooked and if you have the gonads for it (I do not ) the chrome ram's head hood ornament .Otherwise your there .
Roadie.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 05:05 PM Thread Starter

ok..all of what you said..I hate..lol sorry..but the bug deflector looks terrible and the chrome pillars look ewwwww, I have really dark tint so the black pillars are a must.

No way id put a rhino bar on mine, it will completly take away from the macho grille.

Cheers

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas_Oz View Post
ok..all of what you said..I hate..lol sorry..but the bug deflector looks terrible and the chrome pillars look ewwwww, I have really dark tint so the black pillars are a must.

No way id put a rhino bar on mine, it will completly take away from the macho grille.

Cheers
Jas... Hate to tell you this but the rhino bar plugs into the trailer hitch in the REAR !!
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 05:34 PM

how did u get the clear corners up front?
chrome door pillars, side vents, nerf bars would look even more MEGA chromed out!
I love it!
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas_Oz View Post

Cheers
If the plastic pillar was painted (black or 2 match vehicle color)) I wouldn't mess w/ it. BUT since its that cheap looking plastic, I'd chrome it.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07nitr0 View Post
If the plastic pillar was painted (black or 2 match vehicle color)) I wouldn't mess w/ it. BUT since its that cheap looking plastic, I'd chrome it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07nitr0 View Post
how did u get the clear corners up front?
chrome door pillars, side vents, nerf bars would look even more MEGA chromed out!
I love it!
Hey 07 .I agree the rear door pillars need help. Shame the were not hidden inside .I also think they would look better painted 2 match. In chrome I think would be a lot like the gas fill door ,interrupting the square / hard lines of the Nitro.
The clear turn signal lights that you question are probably standard for the country in which the vehicle is sold. Notice the right hand steering wheel. Probably a Brit or Aussie edition. I believe these lights are illegal in most states in the U.S. I believe the reasoning behind this is the signal light is hidden within the headlight glare at night. Thus Amber to show up better .I think this reduced left turn head on night time collisions by 10/18 %.
Roadie
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-28-2007, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Roadie View Post
The clear turn signal lights that you question are probably standard for the country in which the vehicle is sold. Notice the right hand steering wheel. Probably a Brit or Aussie edition.
Jas is from Australia - ergo the "Oz" in his name... - and the link to the Australian Nitro forum in his sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Roadie View Post
I believe these lights are illegal in most states in the U.S. I believe the reasoning behind this is the signal light is hidden within the headlight glare at night. Thus Amber to show up better .I think this reduced left turn head on night time collisions by 10/18 %.
Roadie
Actually, clear side markers are legal here in the US as they contain an amber signal bulb (amber lenses contain a clear bulb) and thus light up amber just like markers with amber lenses. Personally I think putting amber marker lenses on a car just ruins the whole front - that is unless you have an orange car . I am currently working on getting the european headlight assembly for mine, problem is that they use different bulbs with different sockets/sizes!
Spotting the turn signal at night is just as tough no matter what kind of lens you got. Part of the reason for this is that there are idiots on the road who do not know how to turn off their high beams or have their headlights set too high!
The only way to stay safe when turning is to make sure you have time to cross the road before a car comes and assume that the other driver is an idiot and is sleeping/busy changing a cd or simply does not see you! Europan (and Australian for that matter) cars also have a marker light on the side on or just behind the front fenders which definately helps improve visibilty and this for sure is one of my next mods!

Sorry for the rant, I just get so frustrated on the roads sometimes: I work as a limo driver and see so many people that should have their licenses taken away! Every day I see at least one really serious accident (read: fatal!) waiting to happen or just barely being avoided - not counting numerous fender benders and minor mishaps - just due to drivers not paying attention or being too stupid to realize that there are other people on the road as well!

Again, sorry, but I always assume the worst!

Fenrir.no

* 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T 4x4 4.0L * Inferno Red * 20" Mopar Wheels * All leather int. * Sunroof * 6-disc in-dash * Sirius * 6+1 Premium Infinity sound * Luxury int. appliques * Chrome front accent * Mopar chrome nerf * Chrome Nitro door sills * All around smoke wind def. * Tow pkg. * Dodge Ram hood ornament * Color matched hood/trunk lifts * Color matched front/rear premium splash guards *

Last edited by Fenrir.no; 12-28-2007 at 05:53 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > Interior/Exterior Appearance & Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in