Nitro Seats - Dodge Nitro Forum
Interior/Exterior Appearance & Modifications Discuss interior / exterior modifications, customizations, etc. here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-01-2008, 08:00 PM Thread Starter

Nitro Seats

Has anybody redone their Nitro seats ?? With 32.5K miles on my 07 Nitro R/T, I am convinced these are uncomfortable seats. I have the cloth. I have a quote for $1600-$1900 to have the seats redone in leather, an aftermarket kit. Guy says he can change the padding to make seats more comfortable. This is a lot of $$$ and I'm not sure it's worth it. I am real happy with the car, notwithstanding Chrysler's woes, and intend to run the wheels off of it. Thanks for your input. Future doesn't look exactly bright for our favorite little car, does it ???

Fishdist
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-01-2009, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdist View Post
Has anybody redone their Nitro seats ?? With 32.5K miles on my 07 Nitro R/T, I am convinced these are uncomfortable seats. I have the cloth. I have a quote for $1600-$1900 to have the seats redone in leather, an aftermarket kit. Guy says he can change the padding to make seats more comfortable. This is a lot of $$$ and I'm not sure it's worth it. I am real happy with the car, notwithstanding Chrysler's woes, and intend to run the wheels off of it. Thanks for your input. Future doesn't look exactly bright for our favorite little car, does it ???

Fishdist
Perhaps you can find a used set of genuine leather seats from the breakers, or ebay? I saw a black leather set on there recently. I would like leather also, but not comfortable for the heat climate I live in. Although I could always put some seat covers on them! I do quite like the black leather with the red stitching.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

moparcaptured | September 07, 2010

Rich Evans has the opportunity to visit the Katzkin® facility and watch as they customize the seats for the Dodge Challenger.

Rick

Nitro Year: 2007 (1 of 91,815 sold in 07)
Nitro Model: R/T 4X4 Stone White
CAT-BACK Exhaust, CAI, Projector Head Lamps
Fully-Equipped w/all factory options
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > Interior/Exterior Appearance & Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in