Original warning sticker on sun visors - Dodge Nitro Forum
Interior/Exterior Appearance & Modifications Discuss interior / exterior modifications, customizations, etc. here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-24-2014, 10:32 AM Thread Starter

Original warning sticker on sun visors

Hi everyone,

I bought my Nitro "second-handed" and the warning stickers that were on the sun visors were removed. Unfortunately they weren't totally removed and there is still marks of the stickers.

I would like to stick warning signs back on the visors, but the original ones, not funny ones.

Does anyone know where I can find these stickers ? And in english only.

Although I live in Switzerland, I don't really care if I can find stickers from the US.

I found these stickers on a MOPAR ACCESSORIES site, but the shipping price is between $69.- and $160.-, for a $6.- order !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your help.

April 2013, I become the owner of a 2008 Dodge Nitro CRD SXT. I needed a big car 'cos I'm a tall dude
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Born in Scotland, raised in Switzerland, visited the US many many many times (18 states in 16 trips, 32 to go
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)

My ex-wheels :
'98 Dodge Stratus
'91 Chevy Astro
'96 Chevy Blazer
'92 Ford Scorpio
'88 VW Golf
'83 Subaru Leone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-24-2014, 09:47 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
WOW can't they mail a letter envelope with stickers enclosed for just a few bucks? Maybe you could take another vacation to the US and pick them up for $6? Doesn't may any sense. Good Luck, don't have any other suggestions.

Rick

Nitro Year: 2007 (1 of 91,815 sold in 07)
Nitro Model: R/T 4X4 Stone White
CAT-BACK Exhaust, CAI, Projector Head Lamps
Fully-Equipped w/all factory options
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-24-2014, 11:39 PM Thread Starter

This is the answer from MoparOnlijeParts.com :

Hello, I am sorry the international shipping is not cheap and we do not ship things in envelopes.
-Dave

Well, I'll have to wait this summer when I fly over to the east coast.

Unless someone from the dodge-nitro.com wants a box of swiss chocolates and ans can help me by sending me them.

April 2013, I become the owner of a 2008 Dodge Nitro CRD SXT. I needed a big car 'cos I'm a tall dude

Born in Scotland, raised in Switzerland, visited the US many many many times (18 states in 16 trips, 32 to go
)

My ex-wheels :
'98 Dodge Stratus
'91 Chevy Astro
'96 Chevy Blazer
'92 Ford Scorpio
'88 VW Golf
'83 Subaru Leone

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-29-2014, 10:47 AM

I hit an empty 5 gallon pale on the highway and destroyed the air dam. Found one on the net for $65.00 US, but they wanted $120,00 US to ship to Ontario.

John

Model: Nitro SXT 3.7L
Build date: Jan 07
Colour: Black
Mods: Projector Head Lamps, Bosch Platinum Plus spark plugs, Autozensations projector fog lamps with Landy chrome bezels. Custom undergrille, removed roof rails.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > Interior/Exterior Appearance & Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in