performance, accessories, parts, upgrades, and alot more on alot of websites!!!!! - Dodge Nitro Forum
Interior/Exterior Appearance & Modifications Discuss interior / exterior modifications, customizations, etc. here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 09:38 AM Thread Starter

Exclamation performance, accessories, parts, upgrades, and alot more on alot of websites!!!!!

hello, here are some websites that are available on the internet for parts, accessories, upgrades, and just about all you can think of. as far as i know i think the top three websites that sponsor this website www.dodge-nitro.com are the top first three listed. if we order parts or accessories from these other sites we can tell them that we found their website on www.dodge-nitro.com and we would suggest to them that it would be in their best interest to sponsor this website also. hope that this helps out www.dodge-nitro.com. if i have crossed the line then please let me know and you can delete this thread. if not, good luck to all and long live the "nitros". examples of products after each website.

www.bwoodyperformance.com (nitro sway bars)
www.uprproducts.com (billet power seat buttons)
www.buyautotruckaccessories.com (chrome mirror covers)

www.autotrucktoys.com (premium luxury wheels)

www.car-stuff.com (rampage dakar light bar and grille guard, stainless steel)

www.moparpartsamerica.com (build a new nitro with all the parts)

www.automotiveconcepts.com (stainless steel accessories)

www.truckcandy.com (westin bull bars)

www.dodgeparts.com (audio and security)

www.strippermotorsports.com (chrome side vents)

www.jcwhitney.com (too many parts and accessories)

www.eibach.com (suspension upgrade)

www.drivewire.com (eibach lowering springs)

some of these were already listed by previous people on this website, i'm not trying to take the credit, just trying to get them altogether. more website add ons are welcome. thankyou everyone.

mcnabb in louisiana.........

[

Last edited by MCNABB; 11-13-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 04:59 PM

Sweet, never saw those first too..
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 08:53 PM

Well Done .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCNABB
hello, here are some websites that are available on the internet for parts, accessories, upgrades, and just about all you can think of. as far as i know i think the top two websites that sponsor this website www.dodge-nitro.com are the top first two listed. if we order parts or accessories from these other sites we can tell them that we found their website on www.dodge-nitro.com and we would suggest to them that it would be in their best interest to sponsor this website also. hope that this helps out www.dodge-nitro.com. if i have crossed the line then please let me know and you can delete this thread. if not, good luck to all and long live the "nitros". examples of products after each website.

some of these were already listed by previous people on this website, i'm not trying to take the credit, just trying to get them altogether. more website add ons are welcome. thankyou everyone.

Nice Job McNabb. Thanks..
Florida Roadie

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 11:32 PM Thread Starter

Talking thanks again florida roadie!!

could not have accomplished the majority of these websites if it were not for you and others. the credit is for all of you. just trying to help out everyone. waiting for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcnabb in louisiana.............

[
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-04-2007, 07:36 PM Thread Starter

Talking don't you want to find some stuff for your nitro??????

Quote:
hello, here are some websites that are available on the internet for parts, accessories, upgrades, and just about all you can think of. as far as i know i think the top two websites that sponsor this website www.dodge-nitro.com are the top first two listed. if we order parts or accessories from these other sites we can tell them that we found their website on www.dodge-nitro.com and we would suggest to them that it would be in their best interest to sponsor this website also. hope that this helps out www.dodge-nitro.com. if i have crossed the line then please let me know and you can delete this thread. if not, good luck to all and long live the "nitros". examples of products after each website.

i guessed wrong about thinking people would be interested in finding other websites for accessories for their nitro. this one has alot. always welcome for more. good luck to all and for anybodies information, i am not related to mcnabb the "football player". my ancestry is a mix between scottish and irish. but who knows, we are all related somewhere down the line because we are all from earth, oh yeah, except my ex-wife...she was not from this planet. ha, ha.

mcnabb in louisiana..........

[
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-04-2007, 09:12 PM

Quote:
i guessed wrong about thinking people would be interested in finding other websites for accessories for their nitro. this one has alot. always welcome for more. good luck to all and for anybodies information, i am not related to mcnabb the "football player". my ancestry is a mix between scottish and irish. but who knows, we are all related somewhere down the line because we are all from earth, oh yeah, except my ex-wife...she was not from this planet. ha, ha.

mcnabb in louisiana..........
Hey McNabb ..You say this Ex wife is in Apopka Florida ? I live on the Apopka Lakes Chain .I'm just wondering .Could she be resposible or be the reason that all the water is being sucked away ? Damn Aliens !!!
Florida Roadie.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-04-2007, 09:58 PM Thread Starter

Talking probably not..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Roadie
Hey McNabb ..You say this Ex wife is in Apopka Florida ? I live on the Apopka Lakes Chain .I'm just wondering .Could she be resposible or be the reason that all the water is being sucked away ? Damn Aliens !!!
Florida Roadie.
if she could have sucked hard enough to drain the water out of your apopka lakes, well, more than likely we would still be together even if i had to chain her or put her in a cage until needed. ha, ha. the lake theory may be one of thousands of florida's dangerous sinkholes. that is a scary thought. but knowing what i do know for sure is that her "gift" was not enough for me. she may be drinking the water in the lakes very heavily, can't say for sure. she was for sure a x-file case, i think it was case #6-21-1990, i faintly remember the number because it was when i married the "thing". ha, ha, ha. don't want people to get mad at me because i'm not talking about the nitro so here it is, i own a 07 dodge nitro slt.

mcnabb in louisiana.............

[
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 09:34 PM

we need someone to come out with some lowering springs
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 10:44 PM Thread Starter

Talking more websites

Quote:

www.strippermotorsports.com (chrome side vents)

www.jcwhitney.com (too many parts and accessories)

www.eibach.com (suspension upgrade)

www.drivewire.com (eibach lowering springs)

a few more websites have been added.

[

Last edited by MCNABB; 11-07-2007 at 11:47 PM.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2007, 11:51 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation lowering springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondrmp
we need someone to come out with some lowering springs
diamondrmp, go to www.eibach.com and or www.drivewire.com and type in dodge nitro and surf till you get to the lowering springs. good luck!!!

[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > Interior/Exterior Appearance & Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in