Rain Guards - Dodge Nitro Forum
Interior/Exterior Appearance & Modifications Discuss interior / exterior modifications, customizations, etc. here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 04:09 PM Thread Starter

Rain Guards

I have been looking for rain guards for my 08 nitro that attach to the inside of the window channel. The mopar rain guards use double sided tape that must be attached to the outside of the car. I hve used these on my old Neon and my fathers Dodge Ram. after a couple of years they both started to come undone.

My question is does anyone know were to purchase the type of rain guards I am looking for?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 06:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to Astrocreeps
you can check Ebay
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogar View Post
I have been looking for rain guards for my 08 nitro that attach to the inside of the window channel. The mopar rain guards use double sided tape that must be attached to the outside of the car. I hve used these on my old Neon and my fathers Dodge Ram. after a couple of years they both started to come undone.

My question is does anyone know were to purchase the type of rain guards I am looking for?
Yes I got mine In Channel Ventvisor, Side Window Deflector (#194307 In-Channel Ventvisor) and they worked out great. When I received them, one had a small crack in it. I expected a hassle of having to return all of them and pay postage. Did not happen, Company just called up AVS and they sent me another complete set at no charge and arrived the same week. The crack was caused by no packing in the shipping box. As you might know these things are really hard to break, but now I have three spares! Recommend Autoanything.com because of their great service with this issue. They also guarantee the lowest price for 1 year on any purchase. Good Luck and make sure you install these when it is really hot outside or in a heated garage. They will last a lifetime.

PS These are smoke black in color

Rick

Nitro Year: 2007 (1 of 91,815 sold in 07)
Nitro Model: R/T 4X4 Stone White
CAT-BACK Exhaust, CAI, Projector Head Lamps
Fully-Equipped w/all factory options
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > Interior/Exterior Appearance & Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in