Mygig in-motion bypass, front video, etc. - Dodge Nitro Forum
Audio/ Video/ Navigation / Electronics Discussion Discuss the Nitro A/V and navigation system here, along with other items such as custom installations, alarms, radar detectors, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-12-2008, 07:22 PM Thread Starter

Mygig in-motion bypass, front video, etc.

I just installed a Mygig "Lockpick" in my 2008 Jeep SRT8 and I am extremely impressed. No more front video lockout, and the in-motion restriction is defeated. What I really like about this device is that there is absolutely no physical alteration to the radio, and you don't have to send away your radio for the modification.

It's as simple as plugging in a harness between the factory wiring and the radio and then plugging in the Lockpick module. The Lockpick is designed to work with all models of Mygig, whether low speed bus or high speed bus. There is an optional cable harness for that adds input and output capability for other devices, like a front mount camera, rear LCD monitor, headphones, etc.

WKJeeps.com has a page with some additional information on the install, check it out ( Jeep Grand Cherokee WK - MyGIG Lockpick )

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-13-2008, 04:01 AM

i have had the MyGig Lockpick on my R/t now for about a week and i have to agree its awsume
real simple install and i love that i can input nav addresses by hand without stopping

but the best part is that i also installed a rear back up cam. but it will also work while going forward not just backing up

definately a great item for a very good price
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 11:15 PM

yes I agree, the lock pick is a awesome thing!

Im trying to get a hold of the makers, can anyone give me their email and what stste they are in please.

Cheers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > Audio/ Video/ Navigation / Electronics Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in