Hi from Kenosha, WI - Dodge Nitro Forum
New Member Introductions If you are a new member, please stop in here to introduce yourself, tell us about your ride, or ask questions about how to use the forum. If you have questions about the Nitro, please post them in the appropriate category

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-24-2012, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

Question Hi from Kenosha, WI

I have a 2007 Dodge Nitro SLT 3.7L with 51,000 miles on it. Problems so far are driver window tab broke off but now my engine light is on and my Nitro stalled twice. Help! Will an oil change help?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-24-2012, 05:39 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomc View Post
I have a 2007 Dodge Nitro SLT 3.7L with 51,000 miles on it. Problems so far are driver window tab broke off but now my engine light is on and my Nitro stalled twice. Help! Will an oil change help?
Welcome and I see you are from the old home of AMC! I would suggest you take your Nitro into a good Chrysler Dealership for an oil change and also see if your vehicle is not subject to a recall or TSB for your stalling issue. Most 2007 Nitros should have been corrected by now since it was an issue back then, but maybe not yours? Good Luck and let us know how it all works out.

Rick

Nitro Year: 2007 (1 of 91,815 sold in 07)
Nitro Model: R/T 4X4 Stone White
CAT-BACK Exhaust, CAI, Projector Head Lamps
Fully-Equipped w/all factory options
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-29-2012, 03:59 PM

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to see you join under these circumstances. Rick did a good job answering your questions. Let us know how you make out.

2011 Nitro Heat 4x4: Bright Silver Metallic, Dark Slate Gray; Customer Preferred Package 24C; Trailer Tow Group; Hood-to-Fender Stripes; Navus 2; Uconnect.
MODS: Sunroof; S/S Nerf Bars; Mopar CAI, Pedal Kit, Chrome Rear License Plate Brow, Chrome Exterior Package, Production Style Cross Bars, Deluxe Molded Splash Guards, Cargo Security Cover, Door Sills & 3.7L Emblem; Media Center 430; Kicker Speakers, Sub and Amps; Carbon Fiber Dash Kits; Heated Katzkin Leather.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > New User Introductions > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in