Newbie Here - Dodge Nitro Forum
New Member Introductions If you are a new member, please stop in here to introduce yourself, tell us about your ride, or ask questions about how to use the forum. If you have questions about the Nitro, please post them in the appropriate category

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 06:59 PM Thread Starter

Newbie Here

Hi everybody. I recently won my lemon law case against chrysler for my ram and am getting a new nitro as a replacement vehicle.

I got a 2007 dodge nitro R/T 4x4. I can't pick it up until this friday when the paper work is finished. But so far i've only test driven it but love the way it looks and drives. It's actually just as fast if not faster than my ram because of the weight loss. I got it with every option available except for the mygig. Looking forward to doing some changes to it. Not gonna go to crazy though cuz it's going to be my daily driver / atv tow vehicle. But i know i want to do toyo tires, inake and chip, and possibly a sound system. I'll post pictures of it when i get it.

Thanks.

Heres a teaser pic i took with my phone:

2007 Dodge Nitro R/T 4x4
Black on Black
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 01:37 PM

Good Deal, and Welcome to the insanity.

Once you get it home, you will have to take some more pics and post them for us.

Do you have any planned mods?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 Nitro R/T, Chrome Bug Deflector , In Channel Vent Guards, Stainless Bull Bar and Nerf Bars.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-24-2008, 04:33 PM Thread Starter

thanks. i know right away i'm doing limo tints and a 50% tint on the front window. also gonna install the hadley air horns off my ram. later on i'll probably do intake and chip. also toyo tires. will definitely take pics. i just found out today i can't pick it up till next week . these people are taking forever with the paper work.

2007 Dodge Nitro R/T 4x4
Black on Black

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-03-2008, 11:13 PM

Hai to all. I am Bindu, new member of this site. I am from kerala, popularly known as God's own country. I am very happy to visit this site. Come on and enjoy by visiting this site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-04-2008, 09:11 PM Thread Starter

Just picked up my nitro today!!! was kind of a crazy day for me. got out of work early, signed all the lemon law paper work, swapped my stuff out, hauled a$$ to school, went to my gf's house to show her, and now i'm here. I'll take some pics of it at work after i swap out the dealer front plate. I haven't even gotten to really look at it yet with all the running around lol. Did activate the satellite radio though on the way to school. I can't believe i'm getting another free year of sat radio.

2007 Dodge Nitro R/T 4x4
Black on Black
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-05-2008, 08:58 PM Thread Starter

here are some quick pics i took today after work.

2007 Dodge Nitro R/T 4x4
Black on Black
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 09:37 AM

Hello, welcome to the forum and hope we will enjoy here in this forum. Nice to see u here.

revan.wills
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2010, 02:48 AM

duponregistry

Its really nice post....
I was searching this kind of posting .....
I just liked it....
Thanks....
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-05-2010, 12:34 AM

duponregistry

Its really nice post....
I was searching this kind of posting .....
I just liked it....
Thanks....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > New User Introductions > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in