An Inside Look at FCA US LLC: Fall Into the 2016 Brand Preview With FCA360
September 18, 2015 , Auburn Hills, Mich. -
Each month, the digital magazine FCA360 provides in-depth feature articles about FCA US LLC and its Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep®, Ram, Mopar and SRT vehicles and products.
Optimized for use on multiple web browsers and mobile devices, FCA360 enables users to explore product news, innovations, lifestyle, professional achievement and travel from every angle. Major stories about FCA US, a member of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) family of companies, can be found on FCA360 at FCA360.
This month’s edition includes:
Dodge Delivers Attitude in 2016
- Jump in the driver’s seat with Dodge and get an inside look at what the brand is working on for 2016 - ACRs, 1 of 1s, Hellcats, Scat Packs, R/Ts, GTs, Blacktop Packages and Super Track Paks fill the Dodge and SRT vehicle lineup.
Jeep roars into 2016 with New ‘Black Bear’ Edition Wrangler
- Moving into 2016, the iconic Jeep Wrangler — the most capable and recognized vehicle in the world — adds a new special edition to its lineup, along with updates to its Sahara model.
Ram Trucks: Setting the Bar on Fuel Efficiency, Power, Payload and Towing
- See how the Ram brand will continue to the raise the bar on fuel efficiency, power, payload and towing with the most capable three-quarter and one-ton pickups in the segment in 2016.
Mopar Redefines Journey in 2016
- Find out how Mopar will assist FCA US vehicle owners on every step of the customer journey with the introduction of a broad array of new products and initiatives.
Push Play: Music Artists Push FCA US to 2.5B YouTube Views
- The ongoing collaboration between FCA US and New York and Hollywood’s top music labels has pushed the automaker’s presence in official YouTube music videos for Wiz Khalifa, Meghan Trainor, Miranda Lambert, Mötley Crüe, Echosmith, Jason Aldean and many others to a record 2.5 billion views.