Banned from the other Site - Dodge Nitro Forum
Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep News Find out the latest scoop here!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-26-2007, 11:44 AM Thread Starter

Banned from the other Site

I need someones help that belongs to both Nitro sites. Can someone give me PeOn or one of the other admin. email address.
Just yesterday I tried to log in and was give a message that I was BANNED for "Not being Cool"...I would really like to find out what that means...
Has anyone else ever had that happen? I have not even posted there in a few weeks...Maybe it was a honest mistake...just need to find out.
Thanks to all
Jonrs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-26-2007, 09:59 PM

that sucks, ill see if i can get you one of their email addresses. you shoudl try making another account and pming them
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Dear Jonrs

Strange you would ask. I chose to leave that Site! PeOn ran me off with a slap in the face deleting a message in error without reading it fully. He had time to send me a message of the deletion but no time to apologize for his error. Said he didn’t care how I felt without putting it in words. Must have been a personal issue or he had a case-of-the-ass, since I had over 5,000 views on 161 Posts and was a PAID member. I thought I was an asset to their Group, posting 24/7 to make sure there was always something new, even if someone visited 3 or 4 times a day. It took a lot of my time. From my past experiences this is how you grow a Discussion Group until you have a considerable paying membership.

I left about the time all hell broke loose with the possible sell of Chrysler and I could have flooded their Forum with all the facts of a possible sale and the downsizing of Dodge still going on.

I just moved on to a new home improvement project. I suggest you do the same

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickaren
Dear Jonrs

Strange you would ask. I chose to leave that Site! PeOn ran me off with a slap in the face deleting a message in error without reading it fully. He had time to send me a message of the deletion but no time to apologize for his error. Said he didn’t care how I felt without putting it in words. Must have been a personal issue or he had a case-of-the-ass, since I had over 5,000 views on 161 Posts and was a PAID member. I thought I was an asset to their Group, posting 24/7 to make sure there was always something new, even if someone visited 3 or 4 times a day. It took a lot of my time. From my past experiences this is how you grow a Discussion Group until you have a considerable paying membership.

I left about the time all hell broke loose with the possible sell of Chrysler and I could have flooded their Forum with all the facts of a possible sale and the downsizing of Dodge still going on.

I just moved on to a new home improvement project. I suggest you do the same
rickaren

Maybe that's the problem.....your overload of facts are way over the top...And not much importance to anyone..........If you look at this forum......your name is about all we see.......some times it looks like this forum is only your forum.......well so be it have at it.....talk to yourself
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 07:09 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for your help!!
I will post more info. in a couple of days.
Jonrs
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 11:19 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewolf
rickaren

Maybe that's the problem.....your overload of facts are way over the top...And not much importance to anyone..........If you look at this forum......your name is about all we see.......some times it looks like this forum is only your forum.......well so be it have at it.....talk to yourself
Well I would agree but I did have 5,000 views on that Other Site and at least till someone else starts posting here there is something NEW to view and read if interested here, now. Nothing wrong with everyone getting involved. So where are they? If you are not interested don't open. I'm just trying to help.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 09:31 AM Thread Starter

You never know which post have interest to others. When we start trying to censor others posts that limits our ability to learn from each other.

Can someone still get me the email addresses of the admin. on the other site?
PeOn will never answer, but I know others on there that would help..if I could contact them.
Thanks,
Jonrs

my home email : [email protected]
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 11:59 AM

Rick: I am enjoying and appreciating your posts. While my first replies were a little over the top, I've tried to be a more passive participant.

Keep posting! (and thanks)...
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 03:02 PM

Message to Airjunky

Well I went ahead and sent a message to Airjunky because he is the member relations manager. This is what I wrote:

Hi Airjunky!
Well I usually don't like doing this, but I have been called upon for help from an ex-member. I was on the other forum (red one) and a member made a post that really surprised me. He said that he went to log on to this site one day and he got a message saying he was BANNED for "not being cool". His username on both sites is Jonrs. I did a little researching on this site and I read a lot of the posts he made. None of them seemed at all banworthy. He has tried getting in contact with PeOn, but to no avail. I know that you are the member relations manager so I was hoping that you could help him out. Again, I don't want to cause any problems, and if he was banned for a legit reason, I do not know of it. If you can be of any help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I hope this was ok. If/when he ever gets back to me, I will let you know. Hopefully this all works out. Airjunky seems like a good guy so he might be able to work something out.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-31-2007, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonrs
...PeOn will never answer...
PeeOn is too busy trying to change hat sizes...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro News & Polls > Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep News

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in