Jeep® Brand Advertising Campaign Comes to Life as Chrysler Group LLC Headquarter’s Building is Wrapped With Tagline and the All-new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Auburn Hills, Mich. , Jun 21, 2010 -
When the Jeep® Brand revealed their new advertising spot and tagline for the all-new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee, reflecting the return of American craftsmanship, quality and personal pride, it resonated throughout the company as it represented a new way of thinking and operating. In fact, the new advertising spot made such an impact with consumers on the company’s social media sites and blogs, the Jeep brand now proudly displays it along with a huge image of the Jeep Grand Cherokee on the front of the Chrysler Group Headquarters.
“The Jeep Brand and the entire company are very proud of the all-new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee,” said Mike Manley, President and CEO – Jeep Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. “This building wrap represents the long-hours, determination and commitment given by our employees to make the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee a world-class vehicle. ‘The things we make, make us,’ is our way of stating that American craftsmanship, quality and personal pride exists.”
The building wrap is part of an overall marketing campaign for the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee that is scheduled to arrive in dealerships later this month. The wrap will be seen by approximately 200,000 drivers and passengers along Interstate-75 in Auburn Hills, Mich., each day.
Building Wrap Facts
* The Jeep Grand Cherokee is approximately 103 feet long and 52 feet tall
* The iconic seven-slot grille is 25 feet wide and 9 feet tall
* Headlamps are 18 feet wide and 5 feet tall
* Side mirror is 12 feet wide and 6 feet tall
* Door handles are 7 feet wide and 3 feet tall
* Tow hook is 5 feet round
* Tires are 29 feet wide and 29 feet tall
* The building wrap covers 11 floors of the 15-floor Headquarter’s tower
* It took three days to place the wrap on the tower