NASCAR: 3/17-03/18 (Sat & Sun) - Dodge Nitro Forum
Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep News Find out the latest scoop here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Exclamation NASCAR: 3/17-03/18 (Sat & Sun)

Bristol Motor Speedway

Records
Date Series Driver Speed

4/17/77 Sprint Cup Race Cale Yarborough 101.00
3/23/03 Sprint Cup Qualifying Ryan Newman 128.709
8/22/08 Nationwide Race Brad Keselowski 94.00
3/27/04 Nationwide Qualifying Greg Biffle 127.132
8/20/03 Camping World Truck Race Travis Kvapil 89.00
8/25/04 Camping World Truck Qualifying Ken Schrader 126.922

Rick

Nitro Year: 2007 (1 of 91,815 sold in 07)
Nitro Model: R/T 4X4 Stone White
CAT-BACK Exhaust, CAI, Projector Head Lamps
Fully-Equipped w/all factory options
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 05:28 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
NASCAR Preview
Food City 500
Bristol Motor Speedway

Race Capsule
Bristol Motor Speedway

What: Race 4 of 36 on Sprint Cup circuit
Where: Bristol Motor Speedway, Bristol, TN
When: SUNDAY March 18, 2012 1:13 pm EDT FOX
Laps: 500
Track Length: 0.533 miles
Race Length: 267.00 miles

Sprint Cup

Date Race Name Pole Winner Race Winner Make Purse
3/20/11 Jeff Byrd 500 presented by Food City Carl Edwards Kyle Busch Toyota $5,439,768
8/27/11 Irwin Tools Night Race Ryan Newman Brad Keselowski Dodge $6,123,745
3/21/10 Food City 500 Joey Logano Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet $5,506,217
8/21/10 Irwin Tools Night Race Jimmie Johnson Kyle Busch Toyota $6,171,126
3/22/09 Food City 500 Mark Martin Kyle Busch Toyota $5,700,744
8/22/09 Sharpie 500 Mark Martin Kyle Busch Toyota $6,358,952
3/16/08 Food City 500 Jimmie Johnson Jeff Burton Chevrolet $5,661,265
8/23/08 Sharpie 500 Carl Edwards Carl Edwards Ford $6,311,169

################################################## #

Ford EcoBoost 300
Bristol Motor Speedway

Race Capsule
Bristol Motor Speedway

What: Race 4 of 33 on Nationwide circuit
Where: Bristol Motor Speedway, Bristol, TN
When: SATURDAY March 17, 2012 2:13 pm EDT SPEED
Laps: 300
Track Length: 0.533 miles
Race Length: 160.00 miles

Nationwide

Date Race Name Pole Winner Race Winner Make Purse
3/19/11 Scotts EZ Seed 300 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. Kyle Busch Toyota $1,271,723
8/26/11 Food City 250 Kyle Busch Kyle Busch Toyota $1,219,615
8/20/10 Food City 250 Elliott Sadler Kyle Busch Toyota $1,423,380
3/20/10 Scotts Turf Builder 300 Brad Keselowski Justin Allgaier Dodge $1,488,515
3/21/09 Scotts Turf Builder 300 Brendan Gaughan Kevin Harvick Chevrolet $1,480,777
8/21/09 Food City 250 Brad Keselowski David Ragan Ford $1,415,642
8/22/08 Food City 250 Cale Gale Brad Keselowski Chevrolet $1,420,173
3/15/08 Sharpie Mini 300 Scott Wimmer Clint Bowyer Chevrolet $1,485,308

Rick

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
SRT Motorsports - Dodge NSCS Race Advance - Bristol Motor Speedway
March 13, 2012 , BRISTOL, Tenn. - For Immediate Release
SRT Motorsports - Dodge NSCS Race Advance
Food City 500
Bristol Motor Speedway
Sunday, March 18, 2012

DODGE AT BRISTOL MOTOR SPEEDWAY
· Brad Keselowski is the most recent winner at Bristol Motor Speedway. Keselowski qualified eighth, led 89 laps en route to his third NASCAR Sprint Cup Series win of the 2011 season at the .533-mile track in August.
· Dodge has seven Sprint Cup wins at Bristol: David Pearson, Bobby Allison (2), Richard Petty (2), Kurt Busch and Brad Keselowski
· Dodge has eight poles at BMS: Bobby Isaac, Neil Bonnett, Ryan Newman (2), Kasey Kahne, David Pearson, Richard Petty and Kurt Busch.
· Dodge holds the BMS track qualifying record, set by Ryan Newman in 2003 (14.908 seconds at 128.709 mph).
· A Dodge has finished first, second or third in seven of the last 12 Sprint Cup race at “The World’s Fastest Half-Mile Track” and inside the top 10 in 10 of the last 12 races.

DODGE NEWS AND NOTES
· Dodge unveiled its 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Dodge Charger last weekend at Las Vegas Motor Speedway (picture above).
· Brad Keselowski currently has the 11th-best NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver rating amongst active drivers at BMS.
· Dodge will be seeking its first Sprint Cup Series win of the season Sunday at BMS.

DID YOU KNOW?
· The Dodge Charger street car is the only rear-wheel-drive model in Sprint Cup Series competition that is available with a V-8 engine.
· SRT Motorsports includes all of Chrysler Group’s NASCAR racing efforts for Dodge and RAM.
· Dodge is an Official Passenger Car of NASCAR.
· Bristol Motor Speedway is the 4th largest sports venue in America, and the 8th largest in the world, with a capacity of up to 165,000.

DODGE HISTORICAL DATA
· First Dodge NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Win: Lee Petty, 2/1/53, West Palm Beach, Fla., 100 miles, .5-mile track.
· Last Dodge NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Win: Kurt Busch, 10/2/2011, AAA 400, Dover Motor Speedway, 119.413 mph avg. speed.

THE DODGE BOYS
· Dodge has 212 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series wins.
· Dodge teams have posted 52 victories since the manufacturer’s return to NASCAR’s premier series in 2001 after being out of the sport since 1977.
· Dodge has posted wins each season since its return in 2001 including seven wins twice (2002 and 2006).

QUICK FACTS
· There will be four jet dryers available for use this weekend; it takes approximately 60 minutes to dry the .533-mile track.
· There were 10 cautions for 75 laps in last year’s spring race at BIR. The track record is 20 which has happened three times, most recently 8/23/03.
· The track surface at BIR was changed from asphalt to concrete in 1992 prior to the fall event.
· Every race at Bristol Motor Speedway has been scheduled for 500 laps, except for both races in 1976 and the second in 1977, which were 400 laps.
· Sprint Cup Series race winners have started from the pole position 22 times at Bristol Motor Speedway.

FROM THE ENGINEER – RACING AT BRISTOL
"I think the question that'll be on every engineer's mind this week is which Bristol are we going to see? When the Sprint Cup Series visited Bristol in March of 2011, the pole speed was 128.014 mph. When we ran Bristol in August of 2011, the pole speed was 122.811 mph. On this fast, tight, high-banked oval, the possibility of a six mph spread in top speeds is enough to give any engineer nightmares. Faster speeds by that margin mean different gearing, different suspension travel, and different tire loads, not to mention less time for your driver to react to a chassis that's not perfect. There will be plenty of things that all of the engineers in the series are going to have to be ready for this week."
Howard Comstock, SRT Motorsports Engineering

HE SAID IT
“This is a race of champions. I can’t believe it. There are races that pay more money and races with more prestige, but this is the coolest damn one of them all.”
--Dodge driver Brad Keselowski (After winning at BMS last August)

DODGE QUOTE OF THE WEEK
“Every time I race at Bristol, I learn a little bit more about how I need to drive it and what I need to make the car better to drive it right. It’s just a good overall balance. You need to be maybe just a tick tight, but you can’t be too tight. You definitely need the back end in the race track through the center and up off the corner.”
A.J. Allmendinger, No. 22 Shell/Pennzoil Dodge Charger R/T

DODGE QUOTES
“The way our first three races have gone this season, I’d look at a solid top-10 run there on Sunday as being a win for us. We’ve run well and had strong race cars so far, but we haven’t been able to put an entire race together yet. We need to get through Sunday’s race without having the incredible bad luck we’ve had so far.”
A.J. Allmendinger, No. 22 Shell/Pennzoil Dodge Charger

“Well, Bristol is just one of the tracks that I just circle every year on my calendar and so I can’t wait to go there and it’s true. The feeling that got walking into that place the first time is the feeling I still get to this day and it’s to me what this sport is all about. And I’ve said this before when I was in victory lane, there are tracks that have more prestige or pay bigger purses, but to me Bristol, it’s the deal. It’s the place I look up to.”
Brad Keselowski, No 2 Miller Lite Dodge Charger

“A.J. really likes the high-banked concrete tracks and he’s quick to let you know that. Tracks like Bristol and Dover just seem to suit his style. With the 2 car (teammate Brad Keselowski) winning there last fall and AJ coming on really strong there last year, we’ll have a good notebook to work off of heading into Bristol this weekend.”
Todd Gordon, crew chief, No. 22 Shell/Pennzoil Dodge Charger

Rick

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 10:40 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Questions linger as Dodge scrambles to find 2013 home

03/14/2012

As four executives, notably absent of star drivers or owners, stood Sunday in the Neon Garage at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and prepared to peel back a black tarp covering a bright-red Dodge Charger set to debut for the 2013 NASCAR season, the awkwardness was hard to miss.

What was supposed to be an exclamation point on a secret project nearly two years and millions of dollars in the making instead unveiled a question mark: What now for Dodge?

Ten days earlier, Penske Racing— Dodge's only full-time team in 2012 with cars for Brad Keselowski and A.J. Allmendinger — dropped a bombshell, saying it would leave the manufacturer after 10 years together and switch to Fords in 2013.

"It's a little bit of a setback for them," admitted Robin Pemberton, NASCAR's vice president of competition. "But it's not anything they can't correct or overcome."

Without a full-time team in 2013, the scramble is on for Dodge. Finding an equal replacement for Penske Racing, which put both its cars in the Chase for the Cup title run a year ago, could be impossible. Strong manufacturer alliances keeps the sport's powerhouses — Hendrick Motorsports (Chevrolet), Richard Childress Racing (Chevrolet), Roush Fenway Racing (Ford) and Joe Gibbs Racing (Toyota) — off limits. Reigning champion Stewart-Haas Racing uses Hendrick Chevys and surging Michael Waltrip Racing is tight with JGR and Toyota.

With so much already invested in the 2013 Charger, Dodge SRT and Motorsports CEO Ralph Gilles said walking away from the sport wasn't an option ("I may have to drive the car myself," Gilles quipped).

"When these things happen, I look at them as opportunities," he said. "I'm looking at how we can change the business model."

The biggest change could be where Dodge gets its horsepower. If team owner Roger Penske takes his engine shop of 70 employees to Ford, Dodge could be faced with starting an engine-building shop on the fly.

"Are they going to be able to buy Penske's engine shop or is Penske going to keep his engine shop?" Front Row Motorsports general manager Jerry Freeze said. "As an outsider just watching it, the engine thing is the biggest question mark in the Dodge program. Even if Dodge came up and was willing to stroke a big check to a team, you've got to look at it from a competitive perspective: Who's going to build the engines, and how competitive are you going to be?"

Gilles wouldn't answer the engine conundrum ("All that's on the table," he said) but didn't think the team would be lost without Penske, who has 11 IndyCar championships but was still seeking his first in NASCAR at the Cup level.

"Don't underestimate the amount of knowledge (at Dodge)," Gilles said. "We've got a lot of great engineers in house that kind of helped bring Roger to where he is today. That all didn't happen by magic."

How Dodge will look in 2013, aside from the scalloped doors and signature cross-hair grille that will don the new car as part of NASCAR's push to restore brand identity on the track, has been a topic of speculation that's centered around Richard Petty Motorsports, a mid-pack team which fields Fords for Marcos Ambrose and Aric Almirola. Richard Petty has a rich history with Dodge as an owner and driver, and RPM's contract with Ford is up at year's end. But RPM comes with sponsorship gaps after losing Best Buy to Roush Fenway in the offseason. (RPM declined to comment, pointing to a statement that said it would "evaluate all of our options.")

Earnhardt Ganassi Racing, which underperformed with Juan Pablo Montoya and Jamie McMurray in Chevrolets in 2011, might be the best-funded organization on the table, and team co-owner Chip Ganassi cut his teeth in NASCAR with Dodge.

ESPN analyst and former Cup champion Dale Jarrett thought landing both organizations would be a great save for Dodge.

"A big boost would be to get the Richard Petty name and Dodge back together," Jarrett said. "And with Chip, you could have a four-car operation that you could start building from. Maybe you bring in some of the lesser funded teams, and then you could start building it back up."

But a marriage with EGR would be complicated.

The team would require a buyout of its contract with Chevroletto start next season, and team co-owner Teresa Earnhardt (widow of Dale Earnhardt Sr.) has a vested interest in Earnhardt Childress Technologies, which builds Chevy engines.

Trouble acquiring Petty or Ganassi could lead Dodge to lesser-funded teams such as Front Row, which fields two full-time Fords using Roush-Yates engines but lacks crucial research-and-development funding that manufacturer support can bring, or Furniture Row Racing, which has a strong Childress alliance, has won a Cup race with Regan Smith and was looking for a path to expand its one-car team.

"We would like to get a second car going," said Joe Garone, general manager for Furniture Row Racing, formed by the owner of the Denver-based home-furnishing retailer. "One of the things that sometimes is misleading about our race team is that people just automatically thing we're not looking for sponsors, but we actually are, whether it's just to help fund the 78 (Smith) or get a second team going. That second driver, second engineer, second crew chief will help the performance of the car."

Front Row, meanwhile, has a 52-employee upstart operation and a desire to take the next step in Cup. But Penske's arrival left the future for the smaller Ford teams unclear, which could provide an opening for Dodge.

"Obviously, Ford has committed a lot of their budget to attract Penske," Freeze said. "Whether it's Front Row Motorsports, RPM, Germain Racing (which fields Casey Mears' Ford), what does that mean for us? Is there no chance to move up to that next level? We're all fighting and clawing and trying to be one of those tier-one teams with Ford."

Dodge's financial heft joining one or more smaller teams would be embraced by NASCAR.

"Dodge has a lot of capabilities," Pemberton said. "I believe they could take a third-tier team that has decent people and knowledge of how to do things, but not the wherewithal to go and achieve those goals, and bring them to the next level."

SOURCE

Rick

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
SRT Motorsports - Dodge NNS Race Advance - Bristol Motor Speedway
March 14, 2012 , BRISTOL, Tenn. -

For Immediate Release
SRT Motorsports - Dodge NNS Race Advance
Ford EcoBoost 300
Bristol Motor Speedway
Saturday, March 17, 2012

SAM HORNISH JR.
– No. 12 Alliance Truck Parts Dodge Challenger
Crew Chief: Chad Walter

Career Stats:
Starts: 36
Wins: 1
Top Fives: 2
Top 10s: 8
Poles: 0
Laps Led: 122

2012 Season Stats:
Starts: 3
Wins: 0
Top-Fives: 0
Top 10s: 2
Laps Led: 7

• Sixth in NNS championship standings, 33 behind leader Elliott Sadler and 11 behind fifth-place Cole Whitt.
• Scored a respectable 14th-place finish on the lead lap in one previous Nationwide start at Bristol in 2008 fall race.
• Made two NNS short tracks starts in 2011 with one top-10 finish (at Richmond).

BRAD KESELOWSKI
– No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge Challenger

Crew Chief: Jeremy Bullins

Career Stats:
Starts: 171
Wins: 17
Top Fives: 75
Top 10s: 105
Poles: 12
Laps Led: 2,788

2012 Season Stats:
Starts: 3
Wins: 0
Top Fives: 2
Top 10s: 2
Laps Led: 34

• One win and four top-10 finishes in five short track races in 2011. Has six top-10 finishes in nine NNS starts at BMS.
• Won 2008 fall race at Bristol, edging Clint Bowyer by 1.025 seconds.

DODGE QUOTES:
“I really like Bristol. Having good pit stops is the real big thing there. It’s a lot about track position. You just need to be smart, have a good handling Challenger and run hard. You’re going so fast that you can’t hardly slow down when something happens ahead of you. ”
-- Sam Hornish, Jr.

“When I think about NASCAR racing, I think of Bristol: small track, high banks, fast, really challenging with 43 of the best cars. I wish we had more tracks like it.”
-- Brad Keselowski

THE BRISTOL NUMBERS
• Dodge has three Nationwide wins at Bristol: Ryan Newman (2005 fall), Kasey Kahne (2007 fall) and Justin Allgaier (2010 spring).
• Dodge has 12 top-five and 23 top-10 finishes at BMS.
• Two Dodge drivers have won poles at Bristol: Ryan Newman (2006 fall) and Brad Keselowski (2010 spring).
• The number of Dodge drivers to finish inside the top 10 in a NNS race at BMS is three (most recently in 2006 fall race).

DODGE IN THE NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES
• At least one Dodge driver has finished in the top 10 in 14 of the last 15 NNS races at Bristol.
• Dodge is fielding two full-time entries in the series this year. Sam Hornish Jr. is competing for the series championship while Brad Keselowski and Parker Kligerman are sharing duties in the second Penske Racing entry.
• Dodge claimed its first NASCAR championship in 2010 when Penske Racing’s Brad Keselowski captured the driver’s title.
• Dodge has 41 wins in the series including seven in each of the last two seasons. A Dodge has started from the pole 48 times.

FROM THE CREW CHIEF
“If you’re a racer you love Bristol, end of story. I’ve been able to be a part of a couple of wins there. It’s a racer’s racetrack, it’s a rhythm racetrack, it’s a luck racetrack, and it’s a handling racetrack. It’s a special place to race and we love going there. When you get out of there with a decent car and a decent finish, you feel like King Kong at the end of the day.”
- Chad Walter, Crew Chief, No. 12 Alliance Truck Parts Dodge Challenger

Rick

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
NASCAR Qualifying
Last Updated: Friday, Mar 16, 2012 5:16 pm, EDT
Food City 500

Order Driver (No.) Car Qualifying Speed
1 Greg Biffle (16) Ford 125.215
2 A J Allmendinger (22) Dodge 125.207
3 Ryan Newman (39) Chevrolet 125.158
4 Jeff Gordon (24) Chevrolet 125.085
5 Brad Keselowski (2) Dodge 124.865
6 Regan Smith (78) Chevrolet 124.816
7 Aric Almirola (43) Ford 124.719
8 Carl Edwards (99) Ford 124.686
9 Joey Logano (20) Toyota 124.662
10 Kasey Kahne (5) Chevrolet 124.355
11 Paul Menard (27) Chevrolet 124.339
12 Marcos Ambrose (9) Ford 124.331
13 Kyle Busch (18) Toyota 124.178
14 Kevin Harvick (29) Chevrolet 124.106
15 Martin Truex Jr. (56) Toyota 124.106
16 Clint Bowyer (15) Toyota 124.002
17 Jamie McMurray (1) Chevrolet 123.953
18 Dale Earnhardt Jr. (88) Chevrolet 123.865
19 David Reutimann (10) Chevrolet 123.865
20 Denny Hamlin (11) Toyota 123.833
21 Matt Kenseth (17) Ford 123.666
22 Jimmie Johnson (48) Chevrolet 123.539
23 Tony Stewart (14) Chevrolet 123.467
24 Casey Mears (13) Ford 123.419
25 Brian Vickers (55) Toyota 123.419
26 David Gilliland (38) Ford 123.269
27 Kurt Busch (51) Chevrolet 123.182
28 David Stremme (30) Toyota 123.087
29 Landon Cassill (83) Toyota 123.047
30 Juan Pablo Montoya (42) Chevrolet 122.992
31 David Ragan (34) Ford 122.968
32 Brendan Gaughan (33) Chevrolet 122.866
33 Jeff Burton (31) Chevrolet 122.780
34 Travis Kvapil (93) Toyota 122.701
35 Dave Blaney (36) Chevrolet 122.638
36 Bobby Labonte (47) Toyota 122.623
37 Josh Wise (26) Ford 122.380
38 Reed Sorenson (74) Chevrolet 122.287
39 Michael McDowell (98) Ford 121.968
40 J.J. Yeley (249) Toyota 121.829
41 Joe Nemechek (87) Toyota 121.713
42 Ken Schrader (32) Ford 120.626
43 Scott Riggs (23) Chevrolet 121.374
44 Timmy Hill (37) DNQ 120.278

Rick

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
SRT Motorsports - Dodge NSCS Spotter Quotes - Bristol
March 16, 2012 , BRISTOL, Tenn. -

Friday, March 16, 2012

Dodge PR
Bristol Motor Speedway
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
Spotter Quotes

Chris Osborne (Spotter, No. 22 Shell/Pennzoil Dodge Charger R/T)
“It’s no different than anywhere else that we run. Granted it’s a very small area to deal with and a very fast racetrack. You have to pay attention to what’s around your car, but you also have to look about a half-lap ahead. You have to be on top of your driver and what’s going on right around him, cars that are trying to get around him. At Bristol, the groove has moved up to the top at both ends of the track. Later on in the race, if your driver is still running the bottom while the majority of drivers are running high, you have to pay attention to who is trying to get that run and sneak by on the outside just before entry to the corner or who’s dive-bombing him on the inside trying to get a run because it’s so difficult to pass. But while that’s going on, you have to look about a half a lap ahead because everyone knows when things happen at Bristol, they happen in a hurry. If you’re coming off of two and something happens in the center of three and four, it’s all you can do to get the message relayed to the driver what’s going on and where the accident scene is. All you have is a split-second and it’s either right or wrong to try to get him through the melee.”

WHEN YOU ARE CLOSELY WATCHING TRAFFIC, CAN YOU GET A SENSE OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN? “It’s a hard place to pass and you’ll see guys rubbing on one another. You just have to pick up on that. You have to pick up on how hard they’re racing. If one gets into the other and just gives a shot in the rear going down the straightaway you need to inform your driver of that so he has a heads-up as well as what you’re watching there that he can anticipate something. Just as soon as you crack the button and tell him something is going on, he’s already looking for those two cars in general because that’s something that you’ve already relayed to him that is going to be a possibility. You have to pay attention to all those things.”

COMMENT ON THE COMPLEXITY OF PITTING AT BRISTOL. “Pit road is tricky. It kind of depends on which side you’re pitting on. You always have to enter on the backstretch under caution and travel around to the frontstretch even if you’re pitting on the frontstretch. Under green flag situations, that’s not the case; you only have to enter on the pit road on the side you’re pit is located. If you’re pit is on the frontstretch, it’s a little bit different circumstances. You have to be on your game. We’ve seen it so many times before that under green a guy that’s pitting on the frontstretch uses the backstretch pit road. There are a lot of things that go on in a very short amount of time at Bristol Motor Speedway.”

IS BRISTOL THE MOST CHALLENGING TRACK FOR A SPOTTER? “It’s about the farthest thing from it, to be honest with you. Bristol is my favorite. I love both races there. I feel the energy just like the fans in the stands do when we have the night race at Bristol. It’s just electrifying. That is by far the best racing, in my book, that we do all year long. The toughest ones are Pocono, Indy, places like that. Pocono, they’re either coming at you off of three or they’re going away from you in one and they’re at a 90 degree angle in the tunnel turn. That is a very tough place. Indy is what it is. When they’re going down the backstretch, they’re kind of in and out of the trees and going into three, that’s a tough place. But Bristol is action packed. You’re going to bring you’re A-game to any track, you better bring it to Bristol because if you don’t, you’ll be making an early departure most of the time.”

Joey Meier (Spotter, No. 2 Miller Lite Dodge Charger R/T)
“It’s actually a lot of fun here at Bristol. I tell the story to everybody that if I had two races as a fan to go to, Bristol would be one of them and Richmond would be the other. Spotting at Bristol is a lot of fun. It’s actually easier than most people think. We always talk about the toilet bowl syndrome. Once everybody gets going in the same direction, they’re all going the same speed from the roof. You lose the lack of perception of acceleration off the corners and deceleration in the corner. You loose all that. Everybody is going the same speed which allows you from the roof to be able to pick up an incident that’s getting ready to happen a little bit quicker. We spot this place, and I’ve heard this from numerous spotters, just like a Talladega or a Daytona because the level of speed of movement relative to each other is just like Daytona and Talladega. It’s relatively slow. The action here is obviously faster. The personality of the track is self-clearing. You know where the cars are going to go. If a crash happens in the corner they’re going to go high and then they’re going to go low. Unlike the flatter tracks, which are my nemesis, the Martinsvilles and the Loudons, because you don’t know where they’re going to go. They spin, sometimes they can go high and sometimes they can go low. Sometimes they can just sit in the middle and bog up, but there’s smoke everywhere and you can’t see it. Here, because we’re on top, we can see through the smoke. We have good visibility. We have the best seat in the house sitting over in Turn 1. We’re looking down on the racetrack at the roofs on these cars. I really love Bristol.”

IS THERE A LEVEL OF FRUSTRATION BECAUSE SOMETIMES THINGS HAPPEN SO QUICKLY AND THERE’S NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT? “All you can do is all you can do. You can’t give more than 100 percent from a spotter’s standpoint. That’s why you look ahead here more than anywhere else. Most of your tracks, intermediate stuff, you’re looking at what’s going on behind as far as trying to help the driver. But here, once a driver is in a position where he’s comfortable with who is around him and he can take care of his own, you’re trying to look ahead simply to give him that split second ‘Check-up, go low’ kind of call. Hopefully, you give him that extra time to maneuver the car where he’s not involved in a wreck.”

DO YOU TRY TO READ WHAT IS GOING ON IN TRAFFIC AHEAD OF YOUR DRIVER TO GET A SENSE OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN? “Most wrecks here - most - happen two or three laps before they actually wreck. You can see the patience running out and a guy not giving another driver room. You can tell he’s about ready to get moved and that’ll happen two or three laps in advance. Most of us will sit up top and we’ll tap each other and we’ll point. We’ll tell ‘em to look over here, just keep your eye here. A lot of us listen to PRN and they will actually pick up on it off-air and sure enough, three or four laps later, here they are spun into the wall. So you’re looking ahead trying to see who’s racing each other. You know how much patience is being used up rather quickly.”

HOW MUCH DIFFERENT IS BRISTOL FOR YOU AS A SPOTTER SINCE THE TRACK WAS RESURFACED? “The fans are probably a little disappointed because there’s less wrecks. Before, it was just one groove and if your car was three-tenths or four-tenths faster, you still had to move the guy out of the way. Now, we actually get to race so a faster car can pass a slower car, simple as that. There are less wrecks because we’re not simply wrecking someone to move ‘em out of the way. I love the two-wide racing here. You can go two-wide for numerous laps. I look forward to that.”

A.J. Allmendinger (No. 22 Pennzoil Dodge Charger R/T)
“It’s similar to Daytona, but here everything happens so quickly. You really got to trust ‘em, you’ve got to really have a good spotter. It’s so quick here that if they say clear, it’s not clear by three feet, it’s clear by three inches. To me, there’s times when you’ve just got to count on the spotter to look out for you because you’re not able to glance up in the mirror to see if you’re clear. More often than not, you just have to trust him. If he says clear, you roll up there. I think at other places you’ve got time and you’re in the corner long enough and coming off the corner it’s not as tight, you can kind of glance up if he says clear just to make sure. Here, it’s just all instinct. If he says clear, you got to go.”

IS THE ROLE OF THE SPOTTERS ENHANCED HERE BECAUSE OF THE TWO PIT ROADS? “It’s always a big factor (smiles). I feel like for me I’m always asking ‘How am I pitting this time?’ You know, the spotter is really critical here. At Daytona and Talladega they’re pretty important, but even then you can kind of glance in your mirror. Here you just don’t have time. This is maybe the most important place out of all of them that you have to have a spotter.”

DO YOU FEEL HELPLESS AT BRISTOL BECAUSE THINGS HAPPEN SO QUICKLY? “You’re not helpless. It’s definitely a team effort when it comes to working here together. You’ve got to be on the same page. This is a place that if you feel like your spotter is a little weak, it’s going to show up. Fortunately, in my career, I’ve had really good spotters.”

Rick

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
SRT Motorsports - Dodge NSCS Final Qualifying Quotes - Bristol
March 16, 2012 , BRISTOL, Tenn. - Friday, March 16, 2012

Dodge PR
Bristol Motor Speedway
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
Post-Qualifying Quotes

Brad Keselowski (No. 2 Miller Lite Dodge Charger R/T) Qualified 5th
“We’ve got a great Miller Lite Dodge in race trim and we did last fall, obviously. We had a really fast lap. We made some great changes between practice and qualifying and got a great car in race trim. I think this is going to be a really competitive starting spot for our team.”

COMMENT ON THE CHANGE IN SCORING LOOPS ON PIT ROAD FOR THIS RACE. “Racing is always about finding the rules and making the most out of ‘em. It always has been that way. And I think the best racers in any sport, best competitors, take advantage of the rules and whatever openings there are. The question is when is it fair to close an opening? That’s a very subjective question. You ask a lot of people and get a lot of different answers but this one, you look at the safety of pit road, and it should be held in the highest regard and certainly going as fast as I was down pit road, while legal, was not the safest scenario. I can certainly respect the decision to add more timing lines from that perspective.”

WERE YOU GOING ABOUT 50 MILES PER HOUR? “I would guess a lot faster than that. I don’t have any data to back this up besides my ass, but I would say over 70.”

SOME DRIVERS SAY THIS NEW RULE MAKES THINGS MORE FAIR. “Racing has never been fair. Basically, what that means is that you’ve asked a group of people who don’t run well here and they’ve said ‘Well, it gives me a better shot.’ That what that means to me. Racing has never been fair. If we wanted it to be fair, we’d all run IROC cars so that fair stuff doesn’t go very far with me. It’s not very fair that that group over there has about $30 million worth of sponsorship, but you don’t hear me bitching about it. It will even the advantages and disadvantages of pit road out for sure. More importantly, and what shouldn’t get lost in it is, it makes it safer for crew members.”

CAN WE AT LEAST CALL IT THE KESELOWSKI RULE? “The sincerest form of flattery in this sport is having a rule created for you. It’s like having a tax loophole and getting away with it.”

HAVE YOU LOOKED WHERE THE LOOPS ARE OUT THERE ON PIT ROAD? “No, but I’ve got a pretty good idea where they’re at.”

A.J. Allmendinger (No. 22 Pennzoil Dodge Charger R/T) Qualified 2nd
YOU MISSED THE POLE BY ONE-ONE THOUSTANDTH OF A SECOND. “We’ve had such a tough start to the season. Everybody has been working so hard, the whole Penske organization and Dodge. You know, we’ve had some fast race cars. We just haven’t been able to complete ‘em, just stuff that’s been out of our own control. Fuel pump issues last week they’ve (team) worked hard to fix. We came here and Todd Gordon (Crew Chief) gave me a good race car. Man, so close. I would have loved to have got the Shell/Pennzoil Dodge up front on the pole, but overall it was such a good day. I’m trying to relax a little bit. I’m not doing very well at it. We’ve got a good group of guys here and we’ll gel together. Hopefully this is the beginning.”

COMMENT ON YOUR LAP.
“Just a little free. It turned so good. The Shell/Pennzoil Dodge has been really fast. Todd Gordon and everybody on this race team has done a good job to come here to a place that I’m not really fantastic at and make me feel really comfortable. Obviously, I’d love to have the pole and barely missed it. We’ve had such a tough start to the season. We’ve had fast race cars. We’ve just had stuff that’s been out of our own control, some of the stuff that we need to control that we need to fix. Cars are fast and hopefully these three weeks are out of the way and we can start at a place I’m not very good at and maybe go win this thing.”

IN THE NEXT THREE WEEKS YOU HAVE BRISTOL, FONTANA AND MARTINSVILLE. WHAT IS THE HARDEST PART OF THAT STRETCH? “There’s nothing that’s overly hard about it. It’s the way NASCAR is and what makes the Sprint Cup Series so much fun, the diversity in racetracks that we have to go run. Fontana has been a place that has confused me a little bit over the last couple of years, but the same can be said about Bristol and said about other places. I’m with a brand new race team and everything is new. I’m looking forward to it. Hopefully, we can have a good run and kind of get back in the flow. The points are so close still. We’re 31st now and you put three or four good runs together, you can be back in this thing.”

ARE YOU HAPPY WHERE THE ENGINE PROGRAM IS RIGHT NOW? “Actually, it was really good last week at Vegas. We had really, really good horsepower. The motor was running really strong. At Fontana, it’s about horsepower. It’s about getting the car off the corner and you’ve got to get some good handling. I feel good about everything. We’ve just got to gel together. Obviously, I’d love to have it immediately when we started at Daytona, but it takes time. We’ll get there.

“The Shell/Pennzoil Dodge is really good. It’s such a tough start to the year and I feel like we’ve had fast race cars. Everybody in the Penske organization has been doing a great job, just need some luck on our side. We’ve had three races that have been out of our control for the most part. Last week, stuff we had to fix internally that they’ve done a good job, too. Ultimately, this has never been a great racetrack of mine. Todd Gordon and everybody give me such a good race car since we unloaded and it’s been such a smooth day. Hopefully, that’s stuff that we can build on. I’d love for it to have gelled at Daytona and everything is perfect and we go out and win, but that’s what makes the Sprint Cup series so hard. That’s not going to happen. Hopefully, this is a good start, have a good 500 laps and get some flow back into this season.”

A LOT OF CARS WERE SIDEWAYS DURING QUALIFYING. WHAT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR DODGE CHARGER? “The car was just a bit free. It’s been free all day, but I think Cole Trickle said loose is fast, right? The car has been turning really good, which I think during the race is what you’re really going to need once this place rubbers up. We’ll keep working on the rear tomorrow. You always want the car perfect, so we can keep working on it. One-thousandth of a second; I’m probably not going to sleep. I’m happy about the day, but probably not going to sleep over that. But overall, from what we’ve had over the last three weeks, we’re building and
we’re getting better together and that’s all that matters.”

ALLMENDINGER MEDIA CENTER INTERVIEW

“It’s been a good day overall. This have never really been a place I was good at, so ultimately to come here, Todd Gordon and everybody at the Penske Organization gave me a great setup from the start. We tested this week and learned some things and came here and was able to put ‘em on the racecar. Really, just had a solid day overall from race trim to qualifying. We’ve had a tough start to the season. Definitely not the way we imagined it when we signed this, but you know it’s still early on and Todd Gordon and I are gelling. It’s been a lot of bad luck on our side. Hopefully, this is just a good day to kick us off and really kind of start a stretch of the season where we can kind of get in a rhythm, get in a flow and get some momentum built up.”

WHAT DO YOU ATTRIBUTE TO YOUR SLOW START? HOW DIRE IS THE SITUATION NOT JUST FOR YOU BUT ALSO FOR BRAD? “Yeah, I mean I think it’s a little bit of everything. It takes time to gel, but a lot of it’s been bad luck. You know, Daytona, when we got in that wreck on pit road there when Ryan (Newman) lost the tire, I got into the back of him and broke a radiator. You know, I think Phoenix was something that’s more myself and Todd gelling. We had a decent car, we weren’t great in practice, but we kept making it better throughout practice. Going in the race and the first run, we were good. Todd just over-adjusted for what he thought I was saying and that’s just communication that we’ve got to build up. And last week, kind of self-induced by all of us. I made a mistake on pit road by over-shooting our pit box when we were running fifth in the race. After that, the car was still fast and we started having fuel pump problems about halfway through the race. Ultimately, from there on, we were kind of in trouble. A lot of it has been bad luck and gelling together. Obviously these race cars are fast and what’s good about this race team is with Shell/Pennzoil and with all the sponsors and Mr. Penske himself, everybody is patient. They’re not jumping off the end of the ship and saying that if we don’t win this week we’re in trouble. It takes time and we’ve shown speed. That’s the stuff that we’ve got to build on. Maybe it’s just say like today where it’s not a big deal, but go qualify on the front row, have a solid day. Hopefully we have a solid day tomorrow, and run 500 laps that are strong. It takes one race to build momentum. Hopefully, that’s what we can do.”

DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU’VE SOLVED THE FUEL PICK-UP PROBLEMS? “I hope so. That’s another great thing about this race team. They jumped right into it. As soon as we got back on Monday morning, they were working hard on it. I felt like they have figured out the problem. They went to Nashville over two days with Parker Kligerman and ran miles after miles making sure that we didn’t have any problems with it and brought that here to Bristol. I guess we’ll find out after Sunday if it’s completely solved, but I confidence that it is. They ran at Nashville without any problems, run a lot of tests on it, felt like they had a good idea of what it was. It’s what’s good about this team. They work hard to fix the problems.”

HAS THERE BEEN A TRACK WHERE YOU FEEL LIKE THE PENSKE RACING DODGES FIT YOUR DRIVING STYLE? “It’s funny, we went to Phoenix and obviously, I’ve always been pretty good at Phoenix, we struggled a little bit. With the way that schedule was setup with two
practices on Friday and qualifying and not having anything on Saturday, I felt like that really hurt
us to where it was like after you calm down and kind of figure out the whole weekend, you realize stuff that you wish you could go back right then and redo. We went to Vegas, which was a track that I’d never been that good at, and we were really fast. Even here, I feel like the cars have speed and that’s never been a problem. Brad, last week before the fuel pump problem, was in position to have a chance to win and we were up there early and just needed track position to be up front. I feel like the cars are fast. On our end, the 22 side of it, it’s just about gelling together. You know for Todd, some of these track are the first time he’s seen ‘em and definitely the first time he’s seen ‘em in a Cup car. Myself, I’m just trying to work together with Todd. But what’s fun about it is that we get along really well. We can talk after the race and figure out the problems, talk during the week. And I feel like every track we go to, we’re going to have fast race cars. It’s just a matter of getting some luck and fixing some small problems.”

WITH SO FEW POLE WINNERS WINNING RACES HERE LATELY, IS THERE A BENEFIT TO BEING SECOND AND NOT IN THE SPOTLIGHT? “No, I always want to win the pole (smiles). I guess the benefit is that I get this press conference over earlier. That’s the only benefit (laughter). It’s tough to win these races and track position is so key, anything can happen. Early yellow where some guys pit and everybody else stays out, it just mixes up the track position and that’s what makes it tough. Any place we go, if you can start up front it at least starts the day off easier. Whether it finishes it off easier, that’s something to be said, but it makes the day a lot easier to start off with and usually shows that you have a fast race car. I’m happy with the day. Obviously, I’d be a lot happier if it was two thousandths quicker. Ultimately, I’ll take it. We’ll have clean air when we start. Not to say that (Greg) Biffle still won’t lead the first lap, so we’ll see.”

Rick

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
SRT Motorsports - Dodge Brad Keselowski Open Interview - Bristol
March 16, 2012 , BRISTOL, Tenn. -

Friday, March 16, 2012

Dodge PR
Bristol Motor Speedway
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
Brad Keselowski Open Interview

Brad Keselowski (No. 2 Miller Lite Dodge Charger R/T)
YOU ARE IN A GREAT MOOD NOW, THE SEASON IS GOING WELL. SOME DRIVERS ARE NOT SO FORTUNATE. IS THERE A DIRECT RELATION BETWEEN A DRIVER’S MOOD AND HIS FORTUNES ON THE TRACK? “Yeah, I think so. Your performance on the track makes a huge difference in how you feel about your life, that’s for damn sure as a race car driver. And we’ve been kind of up and down. We’re very happy with the speed we’ve shown throughout 2012. We could be slightly more competitive. I don’t think that we’ve shown the speed that the Roush cars have shown, but we’ve shown pretty good speed and been in position for solid finishes. Made a little mistake at Daytona and then, obviously, had problems last week at Las Vegas. We sandwiched that with a great run at Phoenix that I was really proud of, so being fast here today certainly helps any driver’s mood. I think that coming back to Bristol, a track that we were fortunate enough to win at in the fall, there’s a very high level of confidence on my team specifically.”

HAS YOUR SEASON GONE WELL? “I would say that it’s right in the middle. I wouldn’t call it a great start or a bad start; I’d call it right in the middle.”

THE FINISHES AREN’T WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE WANTED. IS BRISTOL A PLACE WHERE YOU NEED TO MAKE A STAND? “No (laughs). Hell, we didn’t make a run at it last year until Indy. The only thing I can really say that’s important right now are wins, which is great, ‘cause the emphasis is supposed to be on winning, right? But right now, the important things to the season are wins. Two wins gives you an immunity factor that can carry you through the rest of the summer. I’m not going to come to Bristol and say that anything less than a win is terrible. I think we’ve got a great shot at it, as good a shot as anybody if not better, so I’m not going to box myself into that. And I don’t think in general there’s any team boxed into anything. That’s the great part about the wild card system and I think it was one of the best moves that the sport has ever made. I think it puts more emphasis on every race, but doesn’t create an early season, middle season importance. I feel like we’re in okay shape. Certainly we’d like to be leading the points with three wins (smiles), but what we’ve done to have performance, we’ll get wins if we continue down this path and then we’ll reach that immunity status that I talked about earlier.”

YOU HAVE BEEN TO MICHIGAN FOOTBALL PRACTICE. HOW WOULD YOU COMPARE THE TERM TEAM IN NASCAR AND HOW IT ALL FUNCTIONS TO HOW IT MIGHT FUNCTION IN OTHER SPORTS? “Well, I think it’s very important. To this day, I’m baffled by the fact that in NASCAR racing the team gets so little credit. It just baffles me. I don’t get it. I don’t know if I’ll ever understand that because this is a team sport. I’ll talk to Mr. (Roger) Penske about it and tell ‘em that pit crews are like special teams. I’ll go through all that kind of stuff with him and you can try to make all those analogies all you want, but at the end of the day if there is one part of your race team that doesn’t hit it, you don’t win, you don’t run well. Last week was a perfect example. We were running second and there was one part on the car that broke and we finished 30-something. I don’t know how to explain it ‘cause all people want to do is think that I was the part that broke; how is that part of the team. Well, that is part of the team. It’s part of the execution of the weekend and I’m not trying to rag on my guys, that’s not my intent, but that’s how it all works ‘cause at the end of the day, there’s not a robot factory back home building these cars. They’re not IROC cars. There are real people back home building these cars, making decisions that can affect the outcome for good or bad. And then there are real people here at the track that tune on ‘em and turn the screws left and right and trying to get that all coordinated. It is a huge responsibility. Like I said, it baffles me to this day, probably baffled me throughout my career, much like why there isn’t another Bristol and a whole bunch more mile-and-a-halfs. I don’t know, but that’s just the way that it is.”

A.J. ALLMENDINGER SAID PARKER KLIGERMAN WENT TO NASHVILLE AND RAN MILES AND MILES TO FIX THE FUEL PICKUP PROBLEMS. ARE YOU CONFIDENT THAT YOU GUYS HAVE SOLVED THAT? SOME TEAMS HAVE HAD FUEL PUMP ISSUES HERE IN THE PAST. DOES THAT CONCERN YOU? “Well, I’ll be confident if we get to lap 500 and doesn’t break. I’m a show-me guy. I guess I haven’t been shown yet, so it doesn’t matter what was done, I’d want to see it on the racetrack ‘cause that’s what we race. We don’t race Nashville (laughs). It’s hard for me to say confident. I certainly appreciate Parker’s work. I’m concerned because of last week, not because of this track or its history. Certainly you should be concerned if you broke something last week that it’ll break again the next week. I think that’s just common sense, I guess. I’m hopeful that we have the right team of people working on it to overcome that.”

YOU’RE NOW WITH A TEAM IN A STRANGE SITUATION. YOU’RE RUNNING WITH DODGE AND PENSKE ANNOUNCED EARLIER THIS YEAR THEY ARE SWITCHING TO FORD. WERE YOU INVOLVED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NEW CHARGER? “No I was not. I did get to see early renderings, but I wouldn’t say that I was involved. I was a bystander. I think it’s a beautiful car. I think it’s really important for the sport that Dodge stays involved, but obviously we won’t have a part of the 2013 Charger and how it runs.”

JEFF GORDON APPLAUDED THE CHANGES TO PIT ROAD THAT WERE MADE. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? “I think you have the balancing act for sure, a line to walk, between having a tool or resource available to drivers and teams where talent makes a difference. Pit road is one of those areas. It’s very hard to pass on the racetrack and that particular, I don’t want to say system but that technique is part of the talent that it takes to perform well here at Bristol and more than Bristol, there are other tracks. So in that manner I hate to see it go away, but I think more importantly, what is lost is not the fair or unfair question. What’s lost in all this is there’s people out there walking on pit road, working on pit road, that are putting their life on the line if something goes wrong. And the faster you’re going, the more their life is put on the line if something goes wrong. I think Daytona is a perfect example of that with the jet dryer guy and so forth. Those guys put their life on the line too and in retrospect, from that standpoint, I very much respect the decision to add more timing lines to protect those guys. Fair versus unfair, I really don’t give a damn, but safe or unsafe for a group of guys that have their life on the line, you know, feet out, heads down working, and if they take a car to the side, it’s not going to be good thing to see. So I think you look at how the sport has evolved on pit road from where it was in the late 80s and I think most of us know what happened back then to make the pit road speed rule where it’s at now. It’s very important that we continue to keep those guys safe.”

Rick

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-17-2012, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
NASCAR Results
Last Updated: Saturday, Mar 17, 2012 4:57 pm, EDT
Ford EcoBoost 300

Order Driver (No.) Car Pts/Bonus Laps Laps Led Winnings Lap Progress
1 Elliott Sadler (2) Chevrolet 47/4 300 36 $54,518 Chart
2 Kasey Kahne (38) Chevrolet 42/0 300 0 $32,275 Chart
3 Brad Keselowski (22) Dodge 41/0 300 0 $26,225 Chart
4 Joey Logano (18) Toyota 42/2 300 119 $32,700 Chart
5 Dale Earnhardt Jr. (5) Chevrolet 39/0 300 0 $25,375 Chart
6 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (6) Ford 39/1 300 41 $29,268 Chart
7 Justin Allgaier (31) Chevrolet 37/0 300 0 $26,603 Chart
8 Trevor Bayne (60) Ford 37/1 300 64 $26,463 Chart
9 Kevin Harvick (33) Chevrolet 35/0 300 0 $19,800 Chart
10 Ryan Truex (20) Toyota 34/0 300 0 $26,993 Chart
11 Michael Annett (43) Ford 33/0 300 0 $25,918 Chart
12 Austin Dillon (3) Chevrolet 32/0 300 0 $20,150 Chart
13 Sam Hornish Jr. (12) Dodge 31/0 300 0 $25,518 Chart
14 James Buescher (30) Chevrolet 30/0 299 0 $25,468 Chart
15 Mike Bliss (44) Toyota 29/0 299 0 $19,900 Chart
16 Cole Whitt (88) Chevrolet 28/0 299 0 $25,343 Chart
17 Kyle Busch (54) Toyota 28/1 299 40 $19,025 Chart
18 Tayler Malsam (19) Toyota 26/0 298 0 $25,243 Chart
19 Danica Patrick (7) Chevrolet 25/0 298 0 $25,168 Chart
20 Jeremy Clements (51) Chevrolet 24/0 297 0 $25,793 Chart
21 Erik Darnell (40) Chevrolet 23/0 297 0 $18,575 Chart
22 Jamie Dick (23) Chevrolet 22/0 296 0 $24,993 Chart
23 Mike Wallace (01) Chevrolet 21/0 296 0 $24,943 Chart
24 Benny Gordon (124) Chevrolet 20/0 294 0 $21,025 Chart
25 Jason Bowles (81) 19/0 293 0 $25,318 Chart
26 Jeffrey Earnhardt (15) Ford 18/0 293 0 $18,300 Chart
27 Eric McClure (14) Toyota 17/0 292 0 $24,718 Chart
28 Kyle Fowler (108) Ford 16/0 292 0 $18,175 Chart
29 Johanna Long (70) Chevrolet 15/0 291 0 $24,593 Chart
30 Joe Nemechek (87) Toyota 14/0 291 0 $24,343 Chart
31 Kevin Lepage (28) Chevrolet 13/0 291 0 $23,838 Chart
32 Brad Teague (4) Chevrolet 12/0 284 0 $23,703 Chart
33 Kenny Wallace (09) Toyota 11/0 201 0 $23,593 Chart
34 T.J. Bell (50) Chevrolet 10/0 186 0 $23,558 Chart
35 Brian Scott (11) Toyota 9/0 183 0 $23,528 Chart
36 Joey Gase (39) Ford 8/0 123 0 $23,493 Chart
37 Tim Schendel (52) Chevrolet 7/0 119 0 $16,990 Chart
38 Blake Koch (41) Ford 6/0 117 0 $23,399 Chart
39 J.J. Yeley (27) Ford 5/0 15 0 $16,830 Chart
40 Chase Miller (46) Chevrolet 4/0 7 0 $16,805 Chart
41 Scott Speed (47) Chevrolet 3/0 6 0 $16,775 Chart
42 Jeff Green (10) Toyota 2/0 3 0 $16,725 Chart
43 Josh Wise (42) Chevrolet 1/0 3 0 $16,668 Chart

Rick

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro News & Polls > Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep News

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in