Kidder, C. Robert
Kidder, C. Robert
Chairman - Chrysler Group LLC
C. Robert Kidder will join Chrysler Group LLC as Chairman, once it completes its acquisition of the operating assets of Chrysler LLC and completes a global alliance with Fiat SpA. Currently, Kidder is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of 3Stone Advisors LLC, an investment firm that focuses on clean-tech companies.
With more than 40 years of experience, Kidder has served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of both Duracell International Inc. and Borden Chemical Inc. and as director of such companies as Electronic Data Systems Corporation and General Signal Corporation.
While at Duracell, he advanced through a series of leadership positions including Vice President, Finance and Administration of Duracell Europe and President Duracell U.S.A. In 1994, Kidder joined Borden, Inc. as CEO. In 1996, he organized Borden Capital Management Partners, an entity providing private equity investments, corporate governance functions, mergers and acquisitions expertise, and strategic partnering across the Borden Family of Companies. Later, in 2001, Borden Chemical was merged with Borden, Inc., where Kidder continued as Chairman, Borden Chemical, Inc. He retired from Borden Capital in 2003.
Prior to joining Duracell, Kidder was Vice President, Planning and Development for Dart Industries in Los Angeles. He also worked with McKinsey & Company in Chicago as a general management consultant and served as an officer in the U.S. Navy Civil Engineer Corps.
His work and academic background includes:
* Chairman, Chrysler Group LLC, 2009
* Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, 3Stone Advisors LLC, 2006
* Principal and Partner Stonehenge Partners, Inc., April 2004
* Chairman, Borden Chemical, Inc., 2001
* Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Borden, Inc., 1995
* Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Duracell International, Inc., May 1991
* Chief Executive Officer, Duracell Inc., August 1984
* President, Duracell U.S.A., March 1982
* Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Duracell U.S.A., August 1981
* Vice President, Finance and Administration, Duracell Europe, June 1980
* Vice President, Planning and Development, Dart Industries
* Consultant, McKinsey & Company
* Officer, U.S. Navy Civil Engineer Corps
* Master of Science, Iowa State University
* Bachelor of Science, University of Michigan
Kidder currently serves on the Boards of Directors of Morgan Stanley, Schering-Plough Corporation and Microvi Biotech Inc. He is also on the Board of Trustees of Nationwide Children’s Hospital (Columbus, Ohio), President of the Wexner Center Board (Columbus, Ohio), and is Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Ohio University.
He holds an M.S., Industrial Economics from Iowa State University and a B.S., Industrial Engineering from the University of Michigan. He currently resides with his family in Columbus, Ohio.
Nitro Year: 2007 (1 of 91,815 sold in 07)
Nitro Model: R/T 4X4 Stone White
CAT-BACK Exhaust, CAI, Projector Head Lamps
Fully-Equipped w/all factory options