New Pledge Program
Chrysler Group LLC Introduces Risk-free Purchase of New Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge and Ram Truck Vehicles
* Pledge program builds on success of Minivan Pledge with additional benefits for consumers
* Program offers consumers the security of knowing they made the right vehicle choice
* July marks the start of Chrysler Group’s National Tent Event with more than 2,000 Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge and Ram Truck dealers participating
Auburn Hills, Mich. , Jul 8, 2010 -
Chrysler Group LLC today announced its new pledge program which allows consumers to return a new vehicle within 60 days if they aren’t happy with the purchase, plus the company will make the first two months payments for the consumer (up to $500 per month, maximum of $1000).
“We build great vehicles for just about any lifestyle and with this pledge, consumers will have the confidence to know they made the right purchase or they can return the vehicle no questions asked ,” said Fred Diaz, President and Chief Executive Officer – Ram Truck Brand and Lead Executive for U.S. Sales. “Plus Chrysler Group will make the first two payments for the consumer.”
The program starts today and is available on most 2010 Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge and Ram Truck vehicles.
In addition, the company’s National Tent Event also kicks off in July, with more than 2,000 Chrysler Group dealerships participating with associated activities at their stores.
“We are pleased to sponsor, for the first time, a national tent event with our local dealerships,” Diaz said. “With local fairs and summer activities in full swing, our dealers are thrilled to add to the summertime excitement and festivities.”
Chrysler Group LLC today announced 0 percent financing on most 2010 model year Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram truck vehicles when financed through GMAC Financial Services. The incentives announced today are valid through Aug. 2, 2010.
Consumers purchasing 2010 model year Chrysler brand vehicles can choose 0 percent financing for up to 60 months, through GMAC Financial Services, Consumer Cash of up to $3,000 or the “Regret Free Purchase” pledge program.
• Consumers purchasing a 2010 model year Chrysler also are eligible for 1.9 percent financing for up to 72 months through GMAC Financial Services
• Consumers who lease a 2010 model year Chrysler 300, Chrysler 300 C or Chrysler Town & Country minivan through GMAC Financial Services are eligible for lease bonus cash of up to $2,000
Consumers who purchase most Jeep brand 2010 model year vehicles can choose 0 percent financing for 60 months, Consumer Cash of up to $4,000 or the pledge program.
• Consumers who purchase a 2010 Jeep Liberty, Jeep Grand Cherokee or Jeep Commander and finance through GMAC Financial Services are eligible for up to $1,000 in GMAC Bonus Cash
• Current Jeep owners who purchase the all-new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee are eligible for $1,000 Bonus Cash, and attractive Jeep lease offer.
Consumers purchasing most 2010 model year Dodge brand vehicles can choose from 0 percent financing for up to 60 months, Consumer Cash of up to $3,000 or the “60-Day Test Drive” pledge program.
• Consumers who purchase Dodge Charger can choose from 0 percent financing for up to 72 months, Consumer Cash of $3,000 or the “60-Day Test Drive” pledge program
Ram Truck Brand
Consumers who purchase 2010 model year Ram Truck vehicles can choose from 0 percent financing for up to 60 months, Consumer Cash of up to $3,000 or the “60-Day Handshake” Pledge program.
• Consumers purchasing a Ram 1500 and finance through GMAC are eligible $1,000 GMAC Bonus Cash.
Chrysler Group is offering attractive lease rates on most 2010 model year vehicles.
About Chrysler Group LLC
Chrysler Group LLC, formed in 2009 from a global strategic alliance with Fiat Group, produces Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram Truck and Mopar® vehicles and products. With the resources, technology and worldwide distribution network required to compete on a global scale, the alliance builds on Chrysler’s culture of innovation – first established by Walter P. Chrysler in 1925 – and Fiat’s complementary technology – from a company whose heritage dates back to 1899.
Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Mich., Chrysler Group LLC’s product lineup features some of the world's most recognizable vehicles, including the Chrysler 300, Jeep Wrangler and Ram Truck. Fiat will contribute world-class technology, platforms and powertrains for small- and medium-sized cars, allowing Chrysler Group to offer an expanded product line including environmentally friendly vehicles, such as the company’s Global Electric Motorcars (GEM) brand vehicles, a wholly owned subsidiary of Chrysler Group LLC.
Nitro Year: 2007 (1 of 91,815 sold in 07)
Nitro Model: R/T 4X4 Stone White
CAT-BACK Exhaust, CAI, Projector Head Lamps
Fully-Equipped w/all factory options