BWoody performance upgraded swaybar links for the dodge nitro - Dodge Nitro Forum
Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension Bling? Offset? Dish? Get it all here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 06:44 PM Thread Starter

BWoody performance upgraded swaybar links for the dodge nitro

Here they are as promised your first suspension upgrade for the Dodge Nitro, our sway bear links are 7/8 inch in diameter, your oem links are a weak 5/16 in diameter. Our test vehicles have noticed a significant improvement in handling with absolutly no compromise in ride quality!! They are available on our website at:

www.bwoodyperformance.com

Here's a picture comparing our links to your stock links:

And here's a picture of what you get, they are a direct bolt on replacement for your nitro.

Last edited by wasntme; 07-28-2007 at 06:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 08:17 AM

Looking sweet! Didn't see a drop-down box for color options on the website though... Anybody thinking about getting these?

Fenrir.no
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T 4x4 4.0L * Inferno Red * 20" Mopar Wheels * All leather int. * Sunroof * 6-disc in-dash * Sirius * 6+1 Premium Infinity sound * Luxury int. appliques * Chrome front accent * Mopar chrome nerf * Chrome Nitro door sills * All around smoke wind def. * Tow pkg. * Dodge Ram hood ornament * Color matched hood/trunk lifts * Color matched front/rear premium splash guards *
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 08:56 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir.no
Looking sweet! Didn't see a drop-down box for color options on the website though... Anybody thinking about getting these?
i fixed it sorry, i also marked them onsale, if you choose silver and then type in dodgenitro=your color choice the powdercoating will be free.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 05:07 PM

any reviews?

will work on a 2wd r/t?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-05-2007, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenitroca
any reviews?

will work on a 2wd r/t?
yes they will work on that application. as to reviews, i think everyone with a set is having too much fun driving to write a review...
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-10-2007, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
yes they will work on that application. as to reviews, i think everyone with a set is having too much fun driving to write a review...
Received mine today, can't wait to install them.... yeah I didn't see any reviews yet..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in