lift kit - Page 2 - Dodge Nitro Forum
Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension Bling? Offset? Dish? Get it all here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 67 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrotastic View Post
Has anyone lifted their nitro or seen any that have been lifted? I was just woundering how it would look.
Here ya go...:

Revtek Dodge Nitro 2" Suspension Kit 07-Up - AutoTruckToys.com

Fenrir.no
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T 4x4 4.0L * Inferno Red * 20" Mopar Wheels * All leather int. * Sunroof * 6-disc in-dash * Sirius * 6+1 Premium Infinity sound * Luxury int. appliques * Chrome front accent * Mopar chrome nerf * Chrome Nitro door sills * All around smoke wind def. * Tow pkg. * Dodge Ram hood ornament * Color matched hood/trunk lifts * Color matched front/rear premium splash guards *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 67 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 03:35 AM

...or here...:

eBay Motors: Daystar 2" Lift Kit for 2008 Dodge Nitro & Jeep Liberty (item 150196168260 end time Dec-25-07 18:31:44 PST)

Fenrir.no
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T 4x4 4.0L * Inferno Red * 20" Mopar Wheels * All leather int. * Sunroof * 6-disc in-dash * Sirius * 6+1 Premium Infinity sound * Luxury int. appliques * Chrome front accent * Mopar chrome nerf * Chrome Nitro door sills * All around smoke wind def. * Tow pkg. * Dodge Ram hood ornament * Color matched hood/trunk lifts * Color matched front/rear premium splash guards *
post #13 of 67 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 03:36 AM

...or here...:

eBay Motors: Daystar 2" Lift Kit for 2008 Dodge Nitro & Jeep Liberty (item 150196168260 end time Dec-25-07 18:31:44 PST)

Fenrir.no

post #14 of 67 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 06:59 AM

2" of lift will not be close to enough for 40's. I really don't think 10" will do it without some serious body mods.

I do not believe anyone makes more than a 2 or 3 inch lift so you would have to go with a full custom.

As far as the 3.7 being enough to push it, I once had a 87 Toyota PU with 50's on it with the stock 4 cyl. I had to use 5.16:1 gears in the rears but it was exactly like stock. The speedo was right and the trans shifted fine. I think it even rode better than stock but that is not hard to do with an 87 Toy.

If you are intending on just lifting and changing tires without any gear modifications, NO, the current config would be killed with short work.

2007 Nitro R/T, Chrome Bug Deflector , In Channel Vent Guards, Stainless Bull Bar and Nerf Bars.
post #15 of 67 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 07:40 AM

Thanks, They look great lifted. What size tires and wheels do you all suggest with the 2inch lift?

2007 Dodge Nitro SLT
Black
Bought 11/15/2007
only 12 miles on veh
post #16 of 67 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 04:19 PM

you might find this of some value
https://www.dodge-nitro.com/dodge-nit...dge-nitro-940/

2007 Nitro R/T, Chrome Bug Deflector , In Channel Vent Guards, Stainless Bull Bar and Nerf Bars.
post #17 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 07:46 AM

lift kit

I seen a pic of a silver one that someone had put a lift on and larger tires does anyone know what all is involved with this?I think it looks cool myself and thought about lifting mine but wanted more details before I proceed
post #18 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro1 View Post
I seen a pic of a silver one that someone had put a lift on and larger tires does anyone know what all is involved with this?I think it looks cool myself and thought about lifting mine but wanted more details before I proceed
Have you seen these kits?
2007-2009 Dodge Nitro 2WD & 4WD - 2" Lift Kit

Revtek Dodge Nitro 2" Suspension Kit 07-Up - AutoTruckToys.com

Rick

Nitro Year: 2007 (1 of 91,815 sold in 07)
Nitro Model: R/T 4X4 Stone White
CAT-BACK Exhaust, CAI, Projector Head Lamps
Fully-Equipped w/all factory options
post #19 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 06:47 AM

lift

has anyone used one of these kits? would like to hear from someone who has done this. what about tire clearance?
post #20 of 67 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 05:29 AM

Since you are lifting the body I would assume that your tire clearance would improve.

2007 Inferno Red Nitro R/T 4x4
Mods: Pine Scent Christmas Tree Air Freshener, Curb Feelers, rubber straps hanging off the back to reduce static, deer warning whistles on the front bumper, Walmart automobile trash bin for the back seat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in