I am not aware of anyone adding a turbo to their Nitro, but these are my performance plans as I rebuild my modding account:
1. Bilstein Shocks - firm up the ride
2. B-Woody Sway Bar Links - again, firm up the ride, with less lean
3. P265/60R20 Goodyear Fortera HL tires - I am hoping for a quieter ride (the factory Wranglers are way too noisy on concrete, IMHO). The thicker sidewall should soften the ride. Also, these tires are 30.5" overall diameter, the largest that can be mounted on a Nitro, with or with out a lift.
4. Volant CAI. From what I have read, this is the best performing CAI for our Nitro.
5. Jet Stage 2 PCM Chip
6. I have removed my resonator, and do not plan on doing anything else to my exhaust. But, some after market cat backs do offer performance gains - I just do not want any more noise!
As you can see by my signature, I have done a lot of modding - I went for comfort and looks first; next I will concentrate on performance, and finally I want a sun roof and leather seats.