Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Dodge Nitro serpentine belt replacement.

18K views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  rickaren 
#1 ·

Published on May 17, 2017

#2 ·
2011 Dodge Nitro serpentine belt replacement

Apr 20, 2019
2011 dodge nitro 3.7L 4WD serpentine belt one person replacment. This shows you can replace the belt without taking out the dual reservoirs and air filter box. Just a straight wrench under the car and held in place by the strap down.

#3 ·
Dodge nitro serpentine belt replacement

Jul 13, 2019
Dodge nitro serpentine belt replacement 3.7

#4 ·
Nitro trouble

Aug 16, 2020

My brother failed to take preventive care of his Dodge Nitro 4.0L, and the result was his serpentine belt snapping and wrapping around the pulleys. Could have cost him a substantial amount of money but in this case he got by with having the pulleys and belt replaced. Lesson to be learned: 1oz of prevention is worth a 1lb of measure. In other words, handle your business before it handles you. JAH

#5 ·
Serpentine Belt Shredded! Why?!

Jan 9, 2022

Welcome back everyone and hello to first time watchers. Here we have a 2008 Dodge Nitro with a customer complaint of Battery light, no power steering and overheating. As you probably guessed it shredded the serpentine belt. I wanted to show you the easy way to determine what caused your belt to break. I have seen them deteriorate and break on their own but in my experience it’s usually caused by something else. Hopefully you gained some knowledge from this video. Hit the like and leave your comments and questions below. I do my best to respond to all your questions. And If you haven’t done so already please Subscribe and turn on notifications. It is much appreciated. Thanks for watching Automotivated! Until next time...

#6 ·
Nitro dodge 011 3.7 idler pulley replaced. serpentine belt fell off

Apr 25, 2022

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.