My Nitro will be 9 years old! - Dodge Nitro Forum
General Discussion This section contains general discussion relating to the Dodge Nitro - if it doesnt fit in a more specific section, use this.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-05-2016, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Smile My Nitro will be 9 years old!

My Nitro will be 9 years old!

On July 27,2016 my Nitro will be nine years old! That is the day back in 2007 I took delivery of my special ordered Nitro R/T. Hard to believe, but even more surprising is the Nitro was Extinguished in 2011 (12/16/2011) that will soon be Five Years. (some 2012 fleet models were sold)

If you are an original owner of a Nitro, or the second or third owner I suspect you have received complements on your choice of driving a “cool” vehicle. Many may not even know the Nitro is no longer in production!

It is somewhat hard to determine what year any Nitro really is, since most look like they are 2011 models. I remember looking at the back bumper to see if they had rear back-up sensors buttons early on since my 2007 did not have them, but 2008 and all after did. Except for model names they continued on with few very noticeable changes from 2007 through 2011. That has worked out great for Nitro owners seeking aftermarket parts and accessories, or replacement parts. They are still plentiful as of today and in most case at a fair price.

Back in May, sifer was looking for a 2008 R/T interior part that on most vehicles would take a trip to the nearest wrecking yard to acquire. However, since the rear seat part was used on all models and years of the Nitro he was able to find it NEW.

So if you are a new owner of a Nitro or have had one built as early in August 2006 (making it 10 years old this year) hopefully you still enjoy it’s looks and have enjoyed customizing it, as I have.

We have complied an extensive history on the Nitro, customizing; and problem solving here so enjoy your ride. We are here to help.

Rick

Nitro Year: 2007 (1 of 91,815 sold in 07)
Nitro Model: R/T 4X4 Stone White
CAT-BACK Exhaust, CAI, Projector Head Lamps
Fully-Equipped w/all factory options
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in