Need help with center dash bezel - Dodge Nitro Forum
General Discussion This section contains general discussion relating to the Dodge Nitro - if it doesnt fit in a more specific section, use this.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-21-2014, 04:02 AM Thread Starter

Need help with center dash bezel

Hi
Recently someone tried to steal my Nitro. uConnect box dissapear, they burned a seat with a cigarette, and broke the center console to get out the radio and ​​steal the harnesses, which finally didn't.

I could easily get a new upholstery, I bought the new UConnect unit on eBay USA and a Jeep dealer has reprogrammed it. But I can't get the center console here in Spain. The system says "no date".

The code is different from European parts to American one. In Europe the code is K1F26512AAE. I need locate the american code to try buy it at USA and/or vendor who sell it me.

This is the image of the piece, so there are no mistakes, silver color, without buttons or vents, just the console:

Can anyone help? Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg console.JPG (96.0 KB, 16 views)

Lombar

Jose Lombardia
Dodge Nitro CRD ‘Black Edition’ 2010
SPAIN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-21-2014, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Welcome Lombar!

Sorry to hear about your issues with your Nitro. Using GOOGLE the first "hit" found the center bezel that fits all US Nitros. Don't know about shipping and I think others might have this part too. Easy to install with that it just pops on. See install video.

BEZEL. Instrument Panel. Center. .
Trim: (*O0.)Color: (-O0.) [DBA], [JAA] Stainless silver, With [JAA] Sales Code Stainless Silver.
Stock Code 1GP701X9AF ; 1GP701X9AA; 1GP701X9AB; 1GP701X9AC; 1GP701X9AD; 1GP701X9AE
Manufacturer Chrysler
Categories Electrical > Instrument Panel; Interior > Instrument Panel
Assemblies Instrument Panel; Instrument Panel & Structure

Here is the LINK to the Site that has the bezel for sale. (it is item #20) hope this helps and if nothing else you have some US part numbers now to work with. Good Luck!

Rick

Nitro Year: 2007 (1 of 91,815 sold in 07)
Nitro Model: R/T 4X4 Stone White
CAT-BACK Exhaust, CAI, Projector Head Lamps
Fully-Equipped w/all factory options
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-22-2014, 04:57 AM Thread Starter

Thank you.
The first problem is that we have a different part number for the same item, and we finish crazy and without any security of I buy the correct one.

Finally I find a reseller at USA that offer it a very low prize. Only I have to confirm that console is painted at correct color. Reseller is Tasca Parts (Tasca Parts | Lowest Prices Anywhere for Genuine OEM Parts). Anybody has a opinion of them?

Lombar

Jose Lombardia
SPAIN

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-22-2014, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombar View Post
Thank you.
The first problem is that we have a different part number for the same item, and we finish crazy and without any security of I buy the correct one.

Finally I find a reseller at USA that offer it a very low prize. Only I have to confirm that console is painted at correct color. Reseller is Tasca Parts (Tasca Parts | Lowest Prices Anywhere for Genuine OEM Parts). Anybody has a opinion of them?
My take is that all part numbers shown
Stock Code 1GP701X9AF ; 1GP701X9AA; 1GP701X9AB; 1GP701X9AC; 1GP701X9AD; 1GP701X9AE
are now replaced by one part # at least in the U.S. Don't know of any color except Silver was offered here for ALL Nitros, unless aftermarket overlays have been installed. I would be concerned about if there is any differences in any layout being an export of any controls in the bezel, but may not be any, and the size should be the same I suspect. From your picture it does look the same as mine.

Rick

Nitro Year: 2007 (1 of 91,815 sold in 07)
Nitro Model: R/T 4X4 Stone White
CAT-BACK Exhaust, CAI, Projector Head Lamps
Fully-Equipped w/all factory options
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-22-2014, 08:41 AM Thread Starter

Here at Spain there 2 bezels: one on black color on low cost Nitros. This Nitros are only 4x2, bumpers without paint, no chrome parts on interior, .....

"Normal" Nitros are called SXT and have bumpers painted, chrome grille, and painted parts into it, and are 4x4

"Top" Nitros are called R/T. Painted grille, leather seats and 20" wheels.

Lombar

Jose Lombardia
SPAIN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in