Cheating Boyfriend Loses His Batmobile - Dodge Nitro Forum
Photos / Media / Art Posts Have some pictures of the Dodge Nitro that you'd like to share? Or a Nitro news item? Maybe a video or a photoshop you've done? Post it up in here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-03-2015, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
Cheating Boyfriend Loses His Batmobile

Cheating Boyfriend Loses His Batmobile

An angry woman in Livonia, Michigan is selling her now ex-boyfriend’s supped up SUV for his transgressions. The car, which is in her name, is a matte black Dodge Nitro with Batman-themed accessories and has been posted on Craigslist for $18,000. Here’s how she broke the news:

A sign taped to the vehicle in a photo submitted to CBS Detroit sends a pretty clear message to her former beau. It reads, “When you are a liar and a cheater and an abuser and you have your side chick pay to trick out, customize and paint your “Batmobile” your girlfriend (ex) who worked her ass off to get you that vehicle has it “re-poed!! Bye ‘Batman’.

Yikes. Well, based the non-Batman elements of this car, he sounds like a douchebag anyway. Here’s the excerpt from the Craigslist post:

Tricked out Nitro, Batman style. Matte black paint job, Batman silver logos, decals. When you open the driver and passenger door, a batman logo shines down on the ground. I do have seat covers too that I did not have patience to put on. Bluetooth hooked up so you can talk hands free on the phone. Brand new radio touch screen that can play CD’s, Pandora and even movies.

If you are a Batman freak, this is the Batmobile for you.

It is in my name, but I got it for my ex, who turned around and got all the extras paid for by his side chick. I need to sell this Nitro, I cannot afford to keep it, nor do I want to look at it anymore.

According to Kelly Blue Book listings, the car is actually only worth $10,000, but she admits that. She really just wants to drive that message home.

SOURCE

Rick

Nitro Year: 2007 (1 of 91,815 sold in 07)
Nitro Model: R/T 4X4 Stone White
CAT-BACK Exhaust, CAI, Projector Head Lamps
Fully-Equipped w/all factory options
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-09-2015, 04:22 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
'Batmobile' Dodge Nitro

Woman sells ex's 'Batmobile' on Craigslist as retribution for his infidelity

09/09/2015

When one Livonia, Michigan woman learned that her Batman-obsessed boyfriend was cheating, she didn't give him the response he needed — she gave him the response he deserved.

Amy Estrada purchased a Dodge Nitro in her name, which she then gave to her boyfriend. "I got that car for him in my name because I thought that he was going to love me forever," she tells Fox 2 Detroit.

Her boyfriend tricked out the car to resemble his own "Batmobile," complete with several Batman decals on the back.

Quote:
Estrada soon discovered, however, that the $5,000+ extras on the car had been paid for by another woman. THE other woman, in fact.

When she found out about the affair, Estrada knew she had to go straight for the throat — or in this case, the car. She posted the Nitro to Craigslist for $15,000. In the Craigslist description, she wrote:

If you are a Batman freak, this is the Batmobile for you ... It is in my name, but I got it for my ex, who turned around and got all the extras paid for by his side chick. I need to sell this Nitro, I cannot afford to keep it, nor do I want to look at it anymore.

The car is currently sitting in front of Estrada's house, and bears a not-too-subtle tribute to her philandering ex.

Though she is upset about the infidelity, Estrada says that she did exactly what she needed to do in order to feel vindication.

"I knew this was the way I could kind of just hurt him back where it counted."

Now that's some tough justice even the Justice League could get behind.
SOURCE

Rick

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-09-2015, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage
A Michigan woman who found out her boyfriend, now her ex, was cheating on her, so she didn’t hesitate to exact justice where justice is deserved.

The tricked out Dodge Nitro features a matte black paint job, decked with silver Batman logos and decals. Estrada says opening the driver or passenger door will shine a Batman logo on the ground, and the vehicle has Bluetooth hooked up to allow riders to talk on the phone hands-free. It also comes with a new radio with touchscreen the can stream music via Pandora, play music CDs and DVDs.

SOURCE

Rick

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-15-2015, 04:16 AM

I saw this on my Craigslist, it would probably sell, if it wasn't for that price!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Nitro Forum > Dodge Nitro Discussion > Photos / Media / Art Posts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Nitro Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in