Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Day 3) Bumper came today. This is the first mock. trimmed on the inner bumper, inner fender got some more trimming and fab to do on the inner fenders. Will be swapping to a aftermarket radiator and fan, and moving the a/c condenser and power steering cooler up so it’s not exposed under the bumper. Got a real good judgment on the skid plate fab today.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Day 5) finally got a day 5. Got head light pods in. Got 4” of lift in the rear. Researching on rear control arms to get the rear end to set back about 2” Could only get 2” in the front due to the upper control arm contacting the coil spring at about 3” lift hight. So to correct that issue I will be droping the cradle 2” and replacing the upper control arms with some after market control arms. Will post more pictures tomorrow not a lot of room in the shop to get a full side vew tonight

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,327 Posts
Amazing work and in such a short time.

Could you explain more about what parts and manufacturers you are using for your front and rear lift kits, wheels and tires to help other Nitro owners.

Please post that info in Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension in your Suspension Thread.

THANKS

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Amazing work and in such a short time.

Could you explain more about what parts and manufacturers you are using for your front and rear lift kits, wheels and tires to help other Nitro owners.

Please post that info in Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension in your Suspension Thread.

THANKS
As of right now I’m just using the cheapest of eBay store parts for prototype/concept. As it is now I’m shopping and researching quality parts like control arms, coil springs, shocks, adjustable track bar what ever else comes out in the process. I will post to the wheel, tire, brakes, suspension in the next upcoming post.

·
Super Moderator
23,327 Posts
Has your Nitro hit the paint shop yet?

·
Super Moderator
23,327 Posts
Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see it completed!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts