Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I have had quite a bit of work done on my vehicle. The timing belt and water pump changed out along with the serpentine belt and spark plugs, purge valve as well as a new battery. Last week the EGR valve was replaced and almost immediately after that I started getting the flashing and dinging check engine light. It seems to mainly be when idling at a stop light that it will trigger the dinging and flashing notification. I had the code read today and it is P0300 code for misfires. Could this related to just having the EGR valve replaced? Seeing as it was literally just done and then I started having this issue. I just feel like I fix one thing and immediately I have another issue at hand. Both rear window mechanisms snapped last week as well so having them repaired too has been costly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
23,328 Posts
Welcome Diana Santos

WOW what have you done to have all these issues with your Nitro at the same time?

Guess you have checked out our Engine Problems / Code Errors Thread already.

Have you reset the computer by disconnecting the battery after replacing EGR valve?

·
Super Moderator
23,328 Posts
How To Fix P0300 random misfire codes in your car

Any help here?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts