Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our sunroof opens all the way but when we went to close it doesn't close all the way. Its like when it gets close to shutting its hits something and backs up .we can't find anything in the way. We have been trying to get the dealer ship to fix it for almost 2 months they keep blowing us off now we have wet floors and water stained head liner. Got any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
23,327 Posts
Our sunroof opens all the way but when we went to close it doesn't close all the way. Its like when it gets close to shutting its hits something and backs up .we can't find anything in the way. We have been trying to get the dealer ship to fix it for almost 2 months they keep blowing us off now we have wet floors and water stained head liner. Got any suggestions?
Poor service in Dealerships are rare but they do have guarantees and if you have a copy of previous request for repairs contact the Service Manager, Sales Manager or the Dealer. Chrysler rates their Dealerships for service and even when I take my 07 in for an oil change I am contacted by the Dealership (phone) and Chrysler (e-mail) to make sure I am happy with their Five Star rated service! If no luck with that contact Chrysler with you complaint. Hopefully that will no be needed.

Good Luck

http://www.dodge-nitro.com/forums/f11/personalized-customer-care-phone-numbers-4649/#post51425

1 - 2 of 2 Posts