Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A year ago @43000 miles I experienced a no start (good battery/fuel/etc) where after sitting 15 minutes it started. I took it to dealer who could not get it to fail to start, but who replaced the WCM with upgraded version at my expense. Two days ago after no problems (53000 miles now) it again failed to start and started after 20 minutes. I took it to dealer who kept it overnight and could not get it to fail and no codes set. So now I may never have it fail, or it may fail at any time:mad: Dealer says can't fix what isn't broke. Anyone else having this drama? Regards

PS when I say no start I mean all info lights come on but no crank until I keep trying and it starts as normal

·
Super Moderator
23,453 Posts
Are you sure you have a good battery? Mine was close to being five years old and really did not have an issue, but just had it replaced last week. I notice that it now starts faster. I have had to replace more car batteries due to heat of the summer than the cold of the winter, over my lifetime. Just a thought. Good Luck! Let us know what happens to correct your issues.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
It could be your key.

:cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts