Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm new on here. I just recently bought a 2007 Nitro and have already run into some problems. The cruise control hasnt worked since I got it. The dealership said they fixed it when they fixed some sensor on the rear axle. Needless to say it still doesnt work and i would like it fixed can anyone give me some tips on troubleshooting this problem?

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Hey I'm new on here. I just recently bought a 2007 Nitro and have already run into some problems. The cruise control hasnt worked since I got it. The dealership said they fixed it when they fixed some sensor on the rear axle. Needless to say it still doesnt work and i would like it fixed can anyone give me some tips on troubleshooting this problem?
How recent is recent? If it hasn't worked since you purchased, and the dealer says he fixed it, then the dealer was aware of the problem when you purchased it. Take it back and demand that they fix it correctly for you. Good luck.

:cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it about 2 months ago. I had to have my wife take it in for me because I was away. The dealer told her they fixed it and now i'm out of state so it has to wait until I get back. I was just wondering if it was a recurring problem with the 2007 model and if anyone knew of any troubleshooting tips

1 - 3 of 3 Posts