Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone happen to know where I could find a chrome brow for the front bumper of my 2010 Dodge Nitro? Wife rammed a pole while she though she was backing into a parking space and $6 k in damages later, we still have not been able to find this chrome piece (anywhere on the internet) that came with the vehicle when we bought it used in 2014. We have only seen a handful of them in hundreds if not thousands of pictures of Nitros.

·
Super Moderator
23,330 Posts
Dodge Nitro Fascia Accent

This Dodge Nitro Fascia Accent adds an aggressive, sporty appearance to your Nitro. These Chrome Front End plates offer a bold contrast to your existing Dodge Nitro bumper color. Manufactured by Mopar.

Year(s):2007-2011
Description:Brilliant Chrome Front End Accent Plate (FITS: Nitro SE / SXT, Nitro SLT)
Part#: 82209939
Availablility: Usually ships the same or next business day
Price: NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION

Did you know the Mopar part # to search? This should help, if not. I had no clue that part that fits ALL Nitro, was so expensive. The below Link shows In Stock. I can't believe you could not find one at a lower price somewhere. Good Luck!

07/13/2019
82209939 Each $451.00 $463.06
Fascia Accents - Chromed Aluminum
Brilliant Chromed Aluminum Front End Accent Plate. Fascia Accents project an aggressive, sporty appearance. Accents offer a bold contrast to existing bumper color.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts