Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Boys and Girls,
I have a 07 Nitro SLT I have put the scanner on the truck a couple times and told me that the issue was the rear-right ABS sensor. I replaced it and cleared the code from from computer... it came back right away... I've checked the connection (no corrosion or loose pins). I read about fuses for these sensors.. where they be located and/or are there any other things I should look for?? Thanks all!

·
Super Moderator
23,328 Posts
Hello Boys and Girls,
I have a 07 Nitro SLT I have put the scanner on the truck a couple times and told me that the issue was the rear-right ABS sensor. I replaced it and cleared the code from from computer... it came back right away... I've checked the connection (no corrosion or loose pins). I read about fuses for these sensors.. where they be located and/or are there any other things I should look for?? Thanks all!
Welcome wired2380!

You are right, I find you may need to check the ABS J6 and J7 fuses. Hopefully it will be that simple. Good Luck...

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Also, make sure that both brake reservoirs are full!

:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, So, I checked both fuses J6 & 7. they are fine. Now, the 2nd reservoir I'am not able to locate.. I can only assume as of now that the 2nd one is in the engine bay somewhere as well (possibly right beside the 1st.) but that has a line going from one to the other but is pinched off as if it weren't needed.. any other guesses at this point?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A friend of mine has a "snap on" brand scanner. It always says ABS right rear sensor faulty. We clear the computer and it comes back right away. even though we have replaced that particular sensor twice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts