Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ABS, BAS/ESP, and traction control lights lit up on my dash. My scanner reads code c102b, which is Right rear speed sensor circuit. I have replaced the old sensor with a new Mopar sensor bought from my dealer. I have attempted to erase the code using my scanner, and it says it was successful. But the light stays on, and my cruise control is still disengaged. I have checked all the fuses, and don't seem to find any modules or relays that run the ABS. Do I need to test the connector for voltage or do I take it to the dealer and pay for them to use the fancy computer?

2007 Dodge Nitro, SLT

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to see that you have joined under these circumstances.

Try this first: disconnect the negative terminal of your battery, and wait about 10 minutes. This will purge the memory, and reset the computer: like, restarting your computer at home.

If the lights remain on, or come back on, make sure that the connector to the wheel sensor is on correctly and tight. Also, check the connector's terminals. It could be a faulty connector/bent pins/corrosion, etc. Good luck, and let us know how you make out.

:cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts