Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys
I'm a new member here as evidenced by my post count. I just got a 2007 Nitro, and I searched this forum about where to buy some all weather mats.

Before starting this threads, I searched the forum but nothing came up.
Also I googled, but the prices I found were a little high.

Do you guys know where one might find some cheap all weather mats?

thanks

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts
Hello guys
I'm a new member here as evidenced by my post count. I just got a 2007 Nitro, and I searched this forum about where to buy some all weather mats.

Before starting this threads, I searched the forum but nothing came up.
Also I googled, but the prices I found were a little high.

Do you guys know where one might find some cheap all weather mats?

thanks
Welcome Bill-Nitro. Don't think anyone makes inexpensive great mats for our Nitros but one of our Site Sponsors have them at a fair price and with their additional discount code shown in our Forum Sponsor Section, you might be interested.

Dodge Accessories Nitro Floor Mats 2007 - Dodge Floor Mats - WeatherTech® - FLOOR LINERS MOLDED

Dodge Accessories Nitro Floor Mats 2007 - Dodge Floor Mats - WeatherTech® - FLOOR MATS ALL-WEATHER

Check them out and Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
x2 on the weathertech mats (I have the husky ones)

there might be something on ebay, but if you just want a universal mat set, your local auto parts store should have something

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts
thanks so much guys.

do yall know any DIY websites for our Nitros?
Not sure I understand? Most "Nitro Discussion Groups" can help with any issue. You have your printed Owners Manual that comes with your vehicle and also now comes on a CD or you can order a Factory Service Manual that Dealers use on a CD. (I have a reference to where to purchase, posted here) and have even several items shown here from mine.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sucks, the molded ones wont wok in the 2011...... passenger side has the hook, and they dont have the hole cut for them yet :( i really want those before winter :(

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
I ended up getting the mats from Mopar that say "Nitro". Should be good enough for here in KY.

Cy

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
I'll get some pics once the sun is out later this morning.

Cy

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Pics are'nt great but you kind of get the idea...Sun is not playing ball with my activities today.;)

Cy

Edit: I've got the rears also but I have the dog hammock in so can't really get a pic of those.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Pics are'nt great but you kind of get the idea...Sun is not playing ball with my activities today.;)

Cy

Edit: I've got the rears also but I have the dog hammock in so can't really get a pic of those.
cool thanks man for the pix....i like those. Are the ones for the rears just for each spot or does it go over the hump as well?

You have a link where i can find those and how much were they roughly?

·
Premium Member
78 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts
how did you remove the hook? does it just pull out or twist? and was it hard to put back in?
The clip slides into and under two slits in the carpet (front and rear) then fastens in the front like a safety pin. Clear as mud?

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
These Mopar floor mats have a hole so you can still use the factory hook.

Cy

·
Registered
20 Posts
The clip slides into and under two slits in the carpet (front and rear) then fastens in the front like a safety pin. Clear as mud?
evidently im not understanding lol sorry.....i tried getting the pass side hook out, but cant get it. :( may i ask for a little more description? I dont want to just pull it because im afraid i will break it.

I want the molded floor mats, so the sides are protected as well

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts
evidently im not understanding lol sorry.....i tried getting the pass side hook out, but cant get it. :( may i ask for a little more description? I dont want to just pull it because im afraid i will break it.

I want the molded floor mats, so the sides are protected as well
Sorry Don't have the passenger side hook on my NITRO but would think it is the same. Will take you a picture of mine out, and post it.

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts

This Help? If not I would just break the dam clip off! Don't know why you need a clip on the passenger side anyway, maybe the driver's side, if the mat moves around. Good Luck!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
7 Participants
chrisdorty
Dodge Nitro Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing