Dodge Nitro Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need someones help that belongs to both Nitro sites. Can someone give me PeOn or one of the other admin. email address.
Just yesterday I tried to log in and was give a message that I was BANNED for "Not being Cool"...I would really like to find out what that means...
Has anyone else ever had that happen? I have not even posted there in a few weeks...Maybe it was a honest mistake...just need to find out.
Thanks to all
Jonrs

·
Super Moderator
23,700 Posts
Dear Jonrs

Strange you would ask. I chose to leave that Site! PeOn ran me off with a slap in the face deleting a message in error without reading it fully. He had time to send me a message of the deletion but no time to apologize for his error. Said he didn’t care how I felt without putting it in words. Must have been a personal issue or he had a case-of-the-ass, since I had over 5,000 views on 161 Posts and was a PAID member. I thought I was an asset to their Group, posting 24/7 to make sure there was always something new, even if someone visited 3 or 4 times a day. It took a lot of my time. From my past experiences this is how you grow a Discussion Group until you have a considerable paying membership.

I left about the time all hell broke loose with the possible sell of Chrysler and I could have flooded their Forum with all the facts of a possible sale and the downsizing of Dodge still going on.

I just moved on to a new home improvement project. I suggest you do the same

·
Registered
18 Posts
rickaren said:
Dear Jonrs

Strange you would ask. I chose to leave that Site! PeOn ran me off with a slap in the face deleting a message in error without reading it fully. He had time to send me a message of the deletion but no time to apologize for his error. Said he didn’t care how I felt without putting it in words. Must have been a personal issue or he had a case-of-the-ass, since I had over 5,000 views on 161 Posts and was a PAID member. I thought I was an asset to their Group, posting 24/7 to make sure there was always something new, even if someone visited 3 or 4 times a day. It took a lot of my time. From my past experiences this is how you grow a Discussion Group until you have a considerable paying membership.

I left about the time all hell broke loose with the possible sell of Chrysler and I could have flooded their Forum with all the facts of a possible sale and the downsizing of Dodge still going on.

I just moved on to a new home improvement project. I suggest you do the same
rickaren

Maybe that's the problem.....your overload of facts are way over the top...And not much importance to anyone..........If you look at this forum......your name is about all we see.......some times it looks like this forum is only your forum.......well so be it have at it.....talk to yourself

·
Super Moderator
23,700 Posts
whitewolf said:
rickaren

Maybe that's the problem.....your overload of facts are way over the top...And not much importance to anyone..........If you look at this forum......your name is about all we see.......some times it looks like this forum is only your forum.......well so be it have at it.....talk to yourself
Well I would agree but I did have 5,000 views on that Other Site and at least till someone else starts posting here there is something NEW to view and read if interested here, now. Nothing wrong with everyone getting involved. So where are they? If you are not interested don't open. I'm just trying to help.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You never know which post have interest to others. When we start trying to censor others posts that limits our ability to learn from each other.

Can someone still get me the email addresses of the admin. on the other site?
PeOn will never answer, but I know others on there that would help..if I could contact them.
Thanks,
Jonrs

my home email : [email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Rick: I am enjoying and appreciating your posts. While my first replies were a little over the top, I've tried to be a more passive participant.

Keep posting! (and thanks)...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Message to Airjunky

Well I went ahead and sent a message to Airjunky because he is the member relations manager. This is what I wrote:

Hi Airjunky!
Well I usually don't like doing this, but I have been called upon for help from an ex-member. I was on the other forum (red one) and a member made a post that really surprised me. He said that he went to log on to this site one day and he got a message saying he was BANNED for "not being cool". His username on both sites is Jonrs. I did a little researching on this site and I read a lot of the posts he made. None of them seemed at all banworthy. He has tried getting in contact with PeOn, but to no avail. I know that you are the member relations manager so I was hoping that you could help him out. Again, I don't want to cause any problems, and if he was banned for a legit reason, I do not know of it. If you can be of any help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I hope this was ok. If/when he ever gets back to me, I will let you know. Hopefully this all works out. Airjunky seems like a good guy so he might be able to work something out.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kicked off "Nitro ******" site

THANKS EVERYONE!!

Well it doesn't look like anything will change, but I do feel comfort in knowing that I am not alone and feel reallysorry for those whose contributed money to that other site and then were kicked off. What a racket!

The only responce that I ever got from one of "the Admin" was:
"All HIS (PeOn) decisions are final and not able to be questioned or discussed without subjecting ourselves (other Admin.) to being rejected from the site. It is sad, but true. If it makes you feel any better, most of us "Founders/Supporters" feel the same way you do about him. Good luck and I am really sorry this happened to you for no good reason."

My only hope now is that others read this and don't contribute to the other site! We don't want others to loose their money like that.

Thanks again to all of you guys on both sites that have emailed me with your stories and kind words! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
PeOn is a DIC

I got in to it with PeOn and have not been back to his site since. That was back in January. He still uses all of our pictures of our Nitro and he has them in the photos section under his name.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kicked off...

CGS...Sorry to hear that about you to.
Weren't you a Paid Vendor over there?

You would not believe all the emails that I have gotten from people on that site that have either been kicked off or would just like to give him a piece of their mind, but can't because they are afraid to. That's a shame....

Hey, do you have a intake for the 4.0 yet?
Thanks bud,

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Sorry to continue an off topic issue in your thread Jonrs, but it appears your issue is on hold pending a reply to corsairkid anyway, so excuse me for just a moment...
whitewolf said:
rickaren
whitewolf, please read the responses that relate to your above post, then I'll remind you of this post you made recently in another thread:
whitewolf said:
This is what spoiles most forums........Those that think they know more or that their opinion is the only one that counts.....even when their wrong.
;););)

Every member's participation is welcomed and appreciated.
... including your news posts rickaren, and your opinion of them whitewolf! :)

Back on topic:
We really don't want this to turn into a "bash another forum" thread so Jon, please let me know when you've received the answers you're looking for so I can shut 'er down. In the meantime, we encourage those of you who don't feel welcome, or were given the boot, elsewhere, to contribute your questions, answers, info, and some off-topic fun here - Don't just read... contribute!

Thanks-

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks HEMEEE!!

I think we have beaten it to its last breath...Feel free to close this one and lets move on to something bigger and better!

Come on everyone, lets get THIS forum up and going!!!!
Thanks for everyone!
Jonrs

HEMEEE said:
Sorry to continue an off topic issue in your thread Jonrs, but it appears your issue is on held pending a reply to corsairkid anyway, so excuse me for just a moment... whitewolf, please read the responses that relate to your above post, then I'll remind you of this post you made recently in another thread:;););)

Every member's participation is welcomed and appreciated.
... including your news posts rickaren, and your opinion of them whitewolf! :)

Back on topic:
We really don't want this to turn into a "bash another forum" thread so Jon, please let me know when you've received the answers you're looking for so I can shut 'er down. In the meantime, we encourage those of you who don't feel welcome, or were given the boot, elsewhere, to contribute your questions, answers, info, and some off-topic fun here - Don't just read... contribute!

Thanks-

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.