Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any sufficient mounting equipment, or an idea what i could do - they are bully powder coated 3 in bars, with a 'Y' like mounting bracket.

·
Super Moderator
23,009 Posts
Anyone have any sufficient mounting equipment, or an idea what i could do - they are bully powder coated 3 in bars, with a 'Y' like mounting bracket.
Have you looked "Online" for the Manufacture's Web Site? Usually you can purchase these types of brackets. Good Luck and WELCOME!

·
Super Moderator
23,009 Posts
cocomonoo

Do you have a part # for these bars? I don't see that Bully makes a bar for our Nitro. Are you trying to adapt your bars to the Nitro? Mounting kits are available from other manufactures that fit the Nitro so you may be able to use them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thanks guys, i decided instead of making new brackets and going through all the issues, i would return them and get ones already adjusted for the nitro

·
Super Moderator
23,009 Posts
2007-2010 Dodge Nitro Step Bars

Spyder Auto Installation: 2007-2010 Dodge Nitro Step Bars

Published on Jun 24, 2013

This instructional video tutorial will guide you through the process of installing a set of Spyder Auto Side Step Bars on a 2007 through 2010 Model Dodge Nitro. By following along with this video, you should be able to successfully install your own set of step bars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
rickaren
Dodge Nitro Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing