Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new here, I’ve had my 08 Nitro for a couple years now & I love it. Winter is coming fast here 🇨🇦 & my heater settings remain on one setting regardless of where I have the dial set. I get minimal warm air through the windshield defrost vent, slight air from dash facing passengers and zero coming through for feet or any other vent options. Any suggestions as to what the problem might be before I go to the mechanic & get soaked for who knows how much money without guarantee the problem will be fixed.... I’ve had less then stellar experience with mechanics in my area unless I go in already knowing what the problem is. Thanks for your time & help.

·
Super Moderator
24,336 Posts
Dodge Nitro Heater: Cold Air Issue

Have you reviewed the above Thread and others? Yes Nitro is known for heater and to a lesser amount A/C issues. Some are simple and others more involved to solve. It amazes me than most repair parts are even on Amazon here in the U.S, so that must say they are in demand of a vehicle out of production! Good Luck on your issues that should be addressed here. Let us know

Reactions: NitroGal
1 - 2 of 2 Posts