Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,865 Posts
Spam

Have reduced SPAM here @ Nitro with 24/7 monitoring but should be a better way. Have caught several while "On-Line" and banned them and then left the Site. I would think those may think this action took place due to some software install, since when they check to see what has happened they see they are the only one "Online"! I have had a few SPAM posters that could not be banned since they have been a member more than 30 days, so I delete their post(s). Is there anyway to ban someone like that? Still few discussions taking place here but do have views of Current News. Not sure what to do unless a Nitro Expert comes along and starts posting. With over 100,000 Nitros now built and maybe a years supply still awaiting their first owner, this Site by default should increase in usage over time. Several new members have bought a used Nitro and that may increase over time too, even if Chrysler evaporates!

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
you can select the spam, and select the "delete as spam" option, and then just select the "delete all posts by user" option...you'll see as you go

·
Super Moderator
23,865 Posts
you can select the spam, and select the "delete as spam" option, and then just select the "delete all posts by user" option...you'll see as you go
THANKS for the "Heads-Up"! Will give this a try next time.... At least I got them deleted just may come back as same user, and this will ban the user even past 30 days I guess?

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
THANKS for the "Heads-Up"! Will give this a try next time.... At least I got them deleted just may come back as same user, and this will ban the user even past 30 days I guess?
yes, it works for the ones that registered over 30 days ago. otherwise just use the one-touch ban its much easier

1 - 5 of 5 Posts