1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are many new styles of headlights available Featuring:
•1 Piece Designs
•ANGEL EYE or HALO Projectors
•Extra bright CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lighting)
•LED Accent - Parking lights – DLR (Daytime Running Lights)
•Choice of Housing colors – CHROME/BLACK or CLEAR or SMOKE Lens
•HID Compatible (Can replace OE HID Housings where noted)

These are lights from one vendor. NOPI has lighting products from multiple vendors and you can check them ALL out at NOPI.com

Here are some of the new designs from SPEC-D:

NITRO 07-11 - - ANGEL EYE or HALO Style featuring extra bright CCFL (Cold Cathode fluorescent Lighting) BLACK Inner Housing CLEAR Projector
NITRO 07-11 - - ANGEL EYE or HALO Style featuring extra bright CCFL (Cold Cathode fluorescent Lighting) CHROME Inner Housing CLEAR Projector

GO TO NOPI SPEC-D Catalog for model specific details

Contact the salesmen below or PM me for our best deal on SPEC-D Lighting

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are the headlight units within these housings adjustable so they can be used on right hand drive nitros? Ie right hand light aims lower down than the left hand light to avoid blinding other drivers. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts
twstd

Having these types of lamps installed on my Nitro I would say NO. These are for US sales and not England were there must be a law that they remain level even if towing a vehicle one of our members pointed out and could have additional adjustments as you want. Not sure but suspect you will require original headlamps designed for that part of the world, but do you really need to address it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the reply Rick.

We dont need to have level lights when towing down here in NZ, but we do have specific beam patterns required by road going vehicles. If you can adjust the angle within the lights it should be possible to bring them into spec which would mean that they would pass the WOF inspection and be able to be used on the road. Is there adjustment in the aftermarkt light housings or no?

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
There is adjustments, and they move quite a bit. The normal light pattern is the left side is lower that the right, so as to not blind oncoming cars in the US. I got frustrated, and had them professionally adjusted at my Dealer's Body Shop - no charge! I am aware of one person using these lights in Australia.

:cool:

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts
Thanks for the info. I have emailed Nopi and not heard anything back? Is nopiman still on these forums?
Last time he visited this Site was August of last year?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
rickaren
Dodge Nitro Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing