Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phazer said:
no i dont no
have the off set.wasnt going to buy rims till spring.but if u find out please tell us.i have the 17" rims. rims are a must.
yeah , I havent made up my mind yet but I am thinking on 22"s or maybe 20"s , but definitly they are coming soon...:)

·
Banned
1 Posts
Im looking for a Nitro...but I want to know if the dealer is able to offer a 22" wheel/tire como. Has anyone seen one yet or does anyone know if this is possible on the nitro??? Pics of one already fitted with 22's would be sweet too!!

Marc

·
Registered
4 Posts
we have put 22" wheels/tire packages on nitro's already, actually have been using the same offset as the chrysler 300/charger/magnum.. with that package you get alittle larger tire (265-35-22) opposed to the (255-30-22)
..i have pics.. but cant post them... im a newbie.. i can email is someone would like..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
id_Nitro said:
we have put 22" wheels/tire packages on nitro's already, actually have been using the same offset as the chrysler 300/charger/magnum.. with that package you get alittle larger tire (265-35-22) opposed to the (255-30-22)
..i have pics.. but cant post them... im a newbie.. i can email is someone would like..
send them to [email protected] I'll post them !!:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
id_Nitro said:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Keep in mind, the larger you go the more rotating mass will cause loss in MPG, ride quality, increased rim cost, tire cost. A speedometer calibration would need to be done, due to the increase diameter of the wheel, unless you reduce the tire profile enough.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The Candy Red and Black Nitro is ours. We built it for the 2006 SEMA in Vegas and won the Daimler Chrysler Design Excellence Award with it. It has 22"x8.5" wheels with 5 1/4" backspacing. We manufacture a complete Cat-Back Exhaust System and Air Intake System for the Nitro 3.7L . Check us out on the web CGS Motorsports.

·
Registered
4 Posts
actually that is not true.. this nitro was equipped with 22"s.. here is a closer picture for examination..

damnit.. i cant post pics.. ill fwd these to someone if they will post them

·
Registered
10 Posts
davidm33126 said:
now for sure we know they are 22's ...

I apologize, my company who was there for me taking photos and getting information swore they were 24's. Obviously this what i get for hiring certain type of people.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i have a question

the NITRO has the tire pressure monitoring system
how does that work with custom wheels?
can it be taken off the stock wheel and be used on the custom wheel or is a new sensor purchased for the custom wheel?

1 - 20 of 120 Posts