Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my cars radio will not turn on the screen is completly black i had just had the car running and the radio was playing i turned off the car after a few minutes came back the radio wouldnt turn on we figured it was a fuse but is the only fuse box under the hood or is there another some where in the car because we just cant figure it out with the one under the hood
Sorry I have a 2008 not a 2007 I doubt that would make much a difference though

·
Super Moderator
23,332 Posts
Dodge Nitro Radio Fuses (Video)

Dodge Nitro Radio Fuses Video

Blown Fuse Check 2007-2011 Dodge Nitro

Congratulations Gingqin on your purchase of a Nitro

Sorry to hear of the radio issue. Click on the above Link on replacing or checking your radio fuses. You may luck out and find a fuse is bad, however if your purchase included any warranty I would take it back for repair right-away. It could be the radio!

Good luck and let us know how it all works out. Enjoy your new Nitro...

·
Super Moderator
23,332 Posts
DIY: How to Test Fuses

Published on Sep 29, 2014

Video tutorial on how to test a vehicle's fuses to determine if they are need of a replacement using various methods. This tutorial does include four different methods which are using a test light/lamp, testing voltage with a multimeter, doing a visual inspection, and testing for continuity with a multimeter. Fuse boxes are found on various locations throughout your vehicle depending on your make or model. Some of these locations can consist of under the dashboard, on the side of the dashboard, under the hood, in the trunk, in the glove box, under the seat, etc. You will have to consult with your vehicles owner's manual to determine where it is located. When replacing a fuse, it is mandatory to replace it with the appropriate rated fuse so you do not risk damaging your vehicle's electrical system. This particular tutorial was done on a 2003 Dodge Dakota.

·
Super Moderator
23,332 Posts
Dodge Nitro how to set the clock setting

Mar 31, 2019
How to set the clock on a Dodge Nitro.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts