Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my nitro november 2010 previous owner had 3 years first problem noticed engine stalled at certain temp after 1 hour running. took to dodge garage did ecu diagnostic found wire in injectors worn contacting engine causing ecu to show error engine fault. this was replaced then no problem for 6000 miles. just now after 6 months same problem engine stall shows engine problem. garage checked all injectors found one not working fixed said i need to replace motor thats regulated the injectors automatically. very frustrating anyone out there had same problem????:mad:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sorry Paul Taylor,

I am also driving a 2007 CRD (Mfg Date 6/07) and I have contact with about 400 German, Austrian and Switzerlands Nitro Diesel Drivers, but this is the first Time I hear this Problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for this reply heini-bu i too am surprised as i really love this car it had a problem when i bought it but sorted that out no problem then 10000 km no problem just no the garage thinks its a problem with one of the fuel injectors a sensor may need replacing not sure where to order the part as i am not in uk i beleive they are Chrystler parts.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The Motor is manufactured by VM Motori.
As far as I know also Hunday / Kia are using the VM Motori (with less ccm), maybe a Dealer of these is in your Area, or just Contaact a General Dealer / Importeur of VM Motori. Try to find them via Internet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
key problem Dodge nitro crd se manual 2007

I bought my Dodge with one key crazy i know should have got another with the dealer but never got round to it. ANy way I accidentally dropped the key in water and now doesnt work. I am devastated because even when I use the key to get in the car the alarm goes off and the car will not start. Also I am away from the UK and there are no main dealer here, CAN ANYONE HELP OUT THERE??????? please

1 - 5 of 5 Posts