2008 Dodge Nitro 3.7 L starter replacement

Nov 21, 2021

·
Super Moderator
25,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mobile Mechanic Work Day Thanksgiving Special-Dodge Nitro Starter Replacement

Nov 25, 2021

Mobile Mechanic Work Day Thanksgiving Special-Dodge Nitro Starter Replacement is today's Youtube video. My first and only Mobile Mechanic call that I took on Thanksgiving day was for a 2009 Dodge Nitro Starter Replacement. This was my first time replacing a starter on a dodge nitro and the start sits above the 4wd drive shaft. I tried removing the two 15mm bolts that hold the starter up but soon realized that the front drive shaft has to be removed. It is held in by four 15mm bolts and is easy to remove and once you have it removed then you have plenty of access to remove the starter. Also I was scared to death halfway through the job so make sure you watch the entire video to see that. This job took us 1hour and 15 minutes and netted us a profit of $120. Subscribe to my channel and you will see everything you need to know about How to start a mobile mechanic Business and How To Run A Mobile Mechanic Business. CAPTIONS 0:00-Mobile Mechanic Work Day Thanksgiving Special-Dodge Nitro Starter Replacement 0:21-Arriving on scene to replace the starter on a 2009 dodge nitro 1:52-I realized that you have to remove the 4wd drive shaft 3:10- The setup where I was scared to death thinking someone was about to get me 5:44-The driveshaft was finally removed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts