Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking for a new rear cargo security cover, can someone tell me if the ones made up to 2010 will fit a 2011? that seems to be all I can find for sale online.

thanks

Linda

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
They are all the same, but I'm not sure of the color availability. I purchased the dark slate gray, and am very happy, except for one issue. Because the rear seats recline, the cover does not sit flush to the back seats, and there is about a 6" gap when the seats are fully up. Other than that, it is a cool accessory. It should have come standard, IMHO!

:cool:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, the guy from dodge said the ones up to 2010 wont fit 2011 doesnt make since .. I did notice it wont be flush but thats ok .. I just need the majority to cover, I carry products I sell in the car and I dont want them seen .. and YES this should have been standard .. especially when your buying a Nitro Shock ! .. lolol .. he's got one for 179.00 on ebay, but I am trying to get him down, I think that is way too high ..

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Hi, the guy from dodge said the ones up to 2010 wont fit 2011 doesnt make since .. I did notice it wont be flush but thats ok .. I just need the majority to cover, I carry products I sell in the car and I dont want them seen .. and YES this should have been standard .. especially when your buying a Nitro Shock ! .. lolol .. he's got one for 179.00 on ebay, but I am trying to get him down, I think that is way too high ..
It is not listed as an accessory for the 2011, so this is why he is probably telling you this. I purchased mine through my dealer, for a 2010, and my price was $106. This includes shipping. Just add tax. He is off of his rocker asking $179. Do you have a dealer close by? That is the best way to go. Good luck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the 2010 ones are cheaper .. dealer wants a couple hundred bucks ... I got one from a place in Florida even with shipping it was cheaper than dealer

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Good deal. Enjoy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am looking for the same thing. Can you post the part numbers. I was told by the dealer the the price was 350.00. I told them they were nuts.

Thank

·
Premium Member
719 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here is a link

Dodge Nitro Accessories - The Official Dodge Nitro Parts eStore offered by Chrysler

Click on: interior, then seat & security covers.

You can also find them on ebay. Search: dodge nitro mopar. By the time you add shipping, the cost is about the same.

The only difference is the color. These are not listed for the 2011, but they fit all years. Enjoy.

Thanks. Just ordered on line through eBay. Greenbrier dodge. 79.99 pluses 11.98 expedited shipping.

Ed:):):)

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Good deal. The only thing I don't like is the gap behind the seats, to allow them to recline. I just put the seats back a notch - problem solved.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, the guy from dodge said the ones up to 2010 hid bulbs fit 2011 doesnt make since .. I did notice it wont be flush but thats ok .. I just need the majority to cover, I carry products I sell in the car and I dont want them seen .. and YES this should have been standard .. especially when your buying a Nitro Shock ! .. lolol .. he's got one for 179.00 on ebay, but I am trying to get him down, I think that is way too high ..
Uh.. My 2010 fit the 2011. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
4 Participants
HotYong
Dodge Nitro Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing