Dodge Nitro Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone, i`m a new owner of an old 2008 SXT sport utility V6,3.7 82000 miles,well it isnt that old :) basicly i would like to say i love it,its cool standard looking but one thing! its boring and flat, Im a little confused here about SRT,SE,RT models they all look the same 2008,2009,2010 and on the newer models they trimed off the top for a compact look but!mine has the big plastic fenders yawnnn!... whats the deal here? is it a nondodger to make some costume changes on a nitro? I think not, this is why I made mine a 2008 Nitro/RT/Magnum..;) why not? i think i`m the first with that kind of model :) right? laugh here____! I made my own package of decals, racing strips back to front,hood,tailgate and some interior blue led lighting front to back,blackout windows for privacy and a 2000watts sound system and next time around are the rims...so! let me know what you think of that idea. dont worry its not like the gettho honda`s with dragster spoilers & clock size tack on their dash with a super booster stickers on a 4 cylinder LMFAO! not funny!

now! back to the main subject...gas mileage, it cost me 40$ for 1/2 a tank and 90$ full tilt i`m getting use to this but its not normal to dish out that kind of money for a good ride around the block.I did a small tuneup,plugs,air filters,oil change,and some polishing lol....

keep the peace!

·
Super Moderator
24,520 Posts
Welcome Nitroman! Lets see some pictures of your modifications!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nitro Heat 4.0 4x4. Just got it on July 30th. First 4 tanks:

I drive about 60 to 65 miles per day back and forth to work, so a lot of this is highway miles. Pretty good so far. Only about 1400 miles on it so I expect it to improve a little bit. My 2002 XTerra got 20mpg max, never any higher all the time I owned it, so I'm please with the Nitro so far, considering it has about 90 more horses and tourque and is a smoother ride too.

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Excellent numbers for highway. I can get a liitle bit more with my 3.7, but I just went over 15,000 miles.

:cool:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im averaging about 19mpg in 4L commuting to work with mix of.highway and city hills

Sent from my GT-I9000M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

81 - 86 of 86 Posts