Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I scanned in Technical Instructions on "How-to" remove your Nitro Grille, bulbs and even fog lamps. These should come in handy if you are replacing, painting, installing "Halo Rings" or would you believe replacing your front side lamp marker lamp bulbs. Yes you have to remove the grille to replace them. If you do you might want to use long life replacement (168) bulbs. I also added instructions for those with fog lamps, too. Hope this will be of some help and is much more than you will find in your Nitro's Owner's Manual. Good Luck!

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Removal Page 2

With the removal of Photobucket from this Site posted pictures were REMOVED!

Use this LINK to see more pictures of your Nitro Grille Removal.

You can now view the Dodge Nitro Service Manual and using this LINK on BODY you can see illustrations and comments on your grille removal too. Good Luck!

GRILLE - RADIATOR starting on page 147

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fog Lamps

NOTE: To remove Fog Lamps (not required as part of grille removal) you will find that the two "screws" are TORX (T-15) and will require a special TORX bit type wrench or stubby TORX screwdriver to remove. I used a T-15 Hex Bit with a right angle ratchet wrench. To remove the left side Fog Lamp I found cranking the wheel as far left allowed access after removing the lower wheelwell inter-liner pin (pry out the center pin first). For the right side, crank the front wheel as far right as possible. I plan not to use these same screws when I re-install these lamps

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi friend
where do i can find the original pdf file link??

cus i have problem to solve my auto dim mirror wiring

can u help ???
I'm was going to look and see what I can find for you. You can get a service manual for your Nitro on a CD. I have that info posted. Give me some time.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Grill removal down under

Found "Bazza" here at
demonstrating why you want to tape off the paintwork when you remove the Nitro grille. Fairly instructive tho. I expect to receive my Projector lamps from CarID this week.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to scan and post this Rick!

Cy

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the video Cyklopz. Not sure that the projector headlamps were available when this video of the Nitro grille removal was made, but it may help others now. If it is the first time the grille has been removed it may be much harder than shown, at least mine was really stuck in place. As with most things, the second removal went much smoother!

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
You're welcome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts